Rotisserie Chicken Poutine
Rotisserie Chicken Quarters
Make extra Rotisserie Chicken Quarters to use the next day for Poutine or make it from scratch. Season the Chicken with Rotisserie Seasoning and bake. Let cool and strip it off the bone to top the fries.
Use 1 Quarter or 2-3 Drumsticks per plate of Rotisserie Chicken Poutine.
The Fries can be deep fried or Air Fried, really up to you. With Air frying you can use Rendered Chicken Fat to really up the Chicken Flavors. Check out my post on Rendered Fat. This is one of the Beautiful things about Air Frying French Fries, you can use rendered fat instead of Oil to add much more flavor.
Use Store bought fries or make Homemade Fries, although this is a pretty lengthy process. With Store-bought the process is so much faster.
Use Cheese Curds if you can. For Homemade Poutine, I use a blend of High Moisture Mozzarella Cheese & Provolone Cheese. Both shredded and added in a Ziploc Bag at a ratio of 3 parts Mozzarella and 1 part Provolone.
With this dish I do sometimes like just your standard Marble Cheese. The Cheddar in it gives it that extra sharpness. Shred the Cheese and set it aside for when the Fries are ready. You can also add this to the Mozzarella Cheese blend above.
St Hubert Style Gravy is the way to go here. Just throw everything together and bring it to a boil until it thickens up. It works wonderfully with Rotisserie Chicken.
This is a modified version of the St Hubert Sauce used for the Chicken Platter. The main difference is that 1 tsp of Rotisserie Seasoning & Vegetable Broth Powder are exchanged with the below Onion, Garlic, and Paprika in the Poutine Gravy. I often use the Poutine Gravy for Poutines and the St Hubert Sauce with Rotisserie Seasoning for the Chicken Platter.
- 3 C Water
- 3 Maggi Chicken Bouillon
- 2 Tbl Fat
- 1/4 C Tomato Juice
- 4 Tbl Cornstarch or Potato Starch
- 2 Tbl HP Sauce
- 1 Tbl Ketchup & Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Ground Bay Leaves
- 1/8 tsp Pepper or to taste
Rotisserie Chicken Poutine
- 1 Deep Fryer
- 1 Saucepot
- Take the Fries out of the Freezer and place into a bowl. Let sit on the counter until the deep fryer is heated up to 375 F – 400 F.
- Combine all the Ingredients for the Poutine Gravy and bring to a boil mixing well. Once thickened remove from heat and set aside.
- Portion out the Chicken and however much Cheese you desire.
- Deep Fry the Fries until Golden Crisp.
- Heat up the Gravy and plate the Fries. Top with Rotisserie Chicken & Cheese. Once the Gravy is Hot, ladle over the Cheese and serve.
- Iced CappEnjoy a Creamy Cold Refreshing Iced Capp at home any time. It’s a Coffee on Ice with additional ingredients to get those unique Flavors. I am still messing around with the ratios. But find this to be pretty close to Tim Hortons Iced Capp. Tim…
- Pasta PitasPasta Pitas are just something else! Brushed with Garlic Butter & sauced with Pasta Meat Sauce. Topped with torn Provolone Cheese for a Deliciously Greasy Treat. Oven baked, garnished and served. These are a very convenient snack right after making some Pasta Sauce using the…
- Pasta SauceRagu style Pasta Sauce simmered for 2 hours or more to develop the concentrated flavors for your favorite Pasta dishes. Made from Tomatoes & Juice, Soffritto, Tomato Paste, with a nice blend of Herbs & Spices and a lot of Basil. Resulting in a Delicious…