Browse hundreds of classic, new & unique recipes and find your next favorite dish. Make Your Belly Smile with a JAHZKITCHEN Recipe!
Pick a Dish
Click a Topic
Juicy, Fall off the Bone, Charred Crispy Jerk Chicken with that addictive taste and just the right Hit of Heat, that you can control. Make it as Mild, Medium, Spicy or Hot as desired….
What a wonderful Savory Cabbage Roll Soup made from Salted Tender Cabbage and Rice with Parsley, Tarragon & Caraway to add that Cabbage Roll taste. This soup is based on the Vegetable Soup and…
Fork Tender Swiss Steak with a Flavorful Beefy Tomato Sauce. Done Stove top, in a Slow Cooker or Oven Braised for a Delicious Comforting Meal. Add in your choice of herbs to shape the…
Homemade Thick & Soft Greek Pita Bread with no pockets or rolling pin needed. Serve on the side, or use for Gyros, Souvlaki and even Greek Pitzas.These are finger pressed, creating dimples in the…
An excellent side dish, and especially so on the Holidays. These Waxed Beans are Buttery Good and can be made with Fresh Beans or canned. Fresh Beans will need to be prepped and simmer…
Naked Fried Chicken, Deep Fried and loaded with Umami Flavor through the brine. No Breading or Coating is used. Plus, you can add in any additional Herbs or Spices to shape the overall flavors….
All Products are posted for showcase purposes, because we do pass samples out to a select few for testing purposes, neighbors, family and friends. We currently do not sell any products at this time. However, we are in the process of finding the right solution that fits our needs. At which point these products will become available.
If you are one of the select few that do have your hands on a JAH Product, here is where you can get more information & recipes for the particular JAH Product you have. Enjoy that Belly Smile!
Welcome to JAHZKITCHEN where we have hundreds of recipes that will Make Your Belly Smile! From popular takeout favorites made at home to classic, new & unique recipes, there is something for everyone.
With a passion for food and constantly learning, I’m on a mission to deliver that Belly Smile. Come join me on my food journey and find your next favorite dish.
Portuguese Chourico Kebabs
- 1 Rotisserie Unit with Skewers
- 1 Large Marinating Bowl with cover
- 2.5 lbs. Pork - or 1135 g of Pork
Portuguese Chourico Marinade
- 1/3 C Pimento Paste - Sweet or Hot
- 1/2 C Carlo Rossi White Wine
- 5 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 1 Tbl Hodi Smoked Paprika - or good quality smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 tsp White Wine Vinegar, Sea Salt, and White Pepper - each
- 1/2 tsp Prague Powder #1
- 1/4 tsp Ground Bay Leaves
- Combine all the Marinade ingredients together and mix well. Trim off any excess fat from the pork and dice to the desired size. Add to the Marinade and toss well. Cover and refrigerate a full 24 hours. Toss 1 or 2 times during the marination.
- Skewer the Chourico Kebabs and place into the Rotisserie Unit. Turn the Rotisserie setting on and the temp to 400 F. Cook for 10 minutes for Appetizer Kebabs (1/2 inch pieces) and about 15 minutes for regular Kebabs (1 inch pieces). Remove and let cool before serving.