JAH Rotisserie Seasoning is a custom blend of Herbs & Spices. Designed specifically for Rotisserie-Style Chicken. You often smell and see this style of Seasoned Chicken spinning on the Rotisserie at your local supermarket.
Use JAH Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning to bring the home-style goodness of deliciously hearty, juicy, slow-roasted rotisserie flavor to your Kitchen. Blended Herbs & Spices to create a balanced combination.
Now you can enjoy your own Rotisserie or Roasted Chicken at home. Using a whole Chicken or cut into 8-12 pieces. Use Chicken Breasts or Quarters (Leg and Thigh). You don’t need a rotisserie either. Just bake them in the oven.
There are other uses for the Seasoning which are at the end of this post and include using on Pork Chops, Fries, or used for both of the seasonings on St Huberts Chicken & Swiss Chalet Style Chicken and for the seasoning on the Deluxe Burger and Deluxe Sauce.
INGREDIENTS: SEASONED SALT, PAPRIKA, SUGARS (SUGAR), ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE,
BLACK PEPPER, MUSTARD, CAYENNE PEPPER, CITRIC ACID
Contains: Mustard, Sulfites
May contain: Milk, Egg, Wheat, Peanuts, Soy, Sesame, Barley, Oats, Tree Nuts
Nutrition Facts per 1 tsp (4.0 g) : Calories 0 Fat 0 g (0 %), Saturated Fat 0 g + Trans 0 g (0 %), Cholesterol 0 mg (0 %), Carbohydrate 0 g, Fibre 0 g (0 %), Sugar 0 g (0 %), Protein 0 g, Sodium 160 mg (7 %), Potassium 0 mg (0 %), Calcium 0 mg (0 %), Iron 0 mg (0 %).
% = % Daily Value**5% or less is a little 15% or more is a lot
Check out the following link for help on How To Prepare Chicken. This will show you how to clean, trim and break down a chicken into 8-12 pieces if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F
- Coat the completely thawed chicken (3 to 3 1/2 lbs) in Oil & Rotisserie Seasoning. Place breast side down on a rack inside a roasting pan so the chicken is lifted up from any drippings.
- Place in oven. After 15 minutes. Drop the heat down to 325 F.
- When the Chicken has been in the oven for 45-60 minutes. Turn it over breast side up. Baste with the fat in the roasting pan and finish cooking. Let Rest. Total Cook time is about 1 1/2 hours. Internal temp of 165 F.
Cook times vary. Typically it’s 20 minutes per lbs after an additional 15 – 20 minutes for the meat to come to temp. So for 3 lbs, it would be 1 hour for cook time, plus an additional 15 – 20 minutes to reach cooking temps. An Internal temp of 165 F.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prep, Clean, and Trim Chicken Quarters.
- Rub oil and sprinkle seasoning all over chicken pieces. Place on rack in roasting pan, skin side down.
- Cook 30 minutes, then flip the chicken skin side up and continue to cook another 15-20 minutes. Shut the heat off, leaving the chicken in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
For Rotisserie Chicken follow the instructions above for Cleaning and Seasoning the Chicken. Follow your specific Rotisserie Instructions for cooking.
Cook times vary depending on the size of the Chicken or Chicken pieces being cooked.
Ideally, you want Dark meat at 175 F and Chicken Breast at 157 F with a rest time of 10 minutes or more.
When roasting a whole chicken. There is often a compromise between the internal temps of the dark meat versus the white meat. In which case the internal temp of 165 F is used. Which is the Standard recommended internal temp for Poultry.
- If the Seasoning on the chicken does not get absorbed and is drying out. Baste the Chicken with the natural juices from the chicken or more Oil or melted Butter.
- Prime temp for Poultry is an internal temperature for the breast at 157 F and thigh at 175 F.
- Use JAH Meat Oil for a Slight Smokey Flavor.
- Optionally Wet or Dry Brine the Chicken to add extra flavor throughout the chicken.
JAH Rotisserie Seasoning Uses
Air Fried Rotisserie Chicken
Coat the Chicken with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning. Place into the Air Fryer in a single layer with space between the chicken and Air Fry for 25 minutes at 400 F. Flip the Chicken over halfway through. Let Rest 10 minutes.
As soon as the fries come out of the Oil. Empty into a pot and season with JAH Rotisserie seasoning. Toss well for even distribution.
Sprinkle some JAH Rotisserie Seasoning on Pork Chops and Bake or Sear the Pork Chops and then season with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning.
Use as a Seasoning for Burgers after they have been Seared. This is used for the Deluxe Burger. Both for seasoning the Burger Patties and making the Deluxe Sauce.
Deluxe Burger & Deluxe Sauce
Add 1/2 tsp JAH Rotisserie Seasoning & 1/2 tsp Vinegar to 1/4 C of Mayonnaise, for the Deluxe Sauce. Adjust these amounts based on your preference.
This is the sauce served on the JAH Deluxe Burger. Used as the Burger Seasoning and in the Deluxe Sauce.
Use as a dip for French Fries or other dipping items or as a Mayo-based Sauce on Sandwiches and wraps.
A wonderful Sweet & Flavorful Salad Dressing over Salad Vegetables. The dressing uses JAH Rotisserie Seasoning with Mr Salad Dressing in place of the Mr noodle Packets.
Pasta & Various Salad Vegetables dressed with JAH Rotisserie Dressing with Mayo.