JAH Rotisserie Seasoning is a custom blend of Herbs & Spices. Designed specifically for Rotisserie-Style Chicken. You often smell and see this style of Seasoned Chicken spinning on the Rotisserie at your local supermarket.
Use JAH Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning to bring the home-style goodness of deliciously hearty, juicy, slow-roasted rotisserie flavor to your Kitchen. Blended Herbs & Spices to create a balanced combination.
Now you can enjoy your own Rotisserie or Roasted Chicken at home. Using a whole Chicken or cut into 8-12 pieces. Use Chicken Breasts or Quarters (Leg and Thigh). You don’t need a rotisserie either. Just bake them in the oven.
There are other uses for the Seasoning which are at the end of this post and include using on Pork Chops, Fries, or used for both of the seasonings on St Huberts Chicken & Swiss Chalet Style Chicken and for the seasoning on the Deluxe Burger and Deluxe Sauce.
- Large Bottle with 300 g of Rotisserie Seasoning
- Shake on and Enjoy Rotisserie-Style Chicken at Home
- Use Whole Chicken, Halves, Quarters, Chicken Pieces or Wings.
- No Fillers or Anticaking Agents.
- Rotisserie, Grill, Bake, or Air Fry
- Use as the seasoning for St Hubert & Swiss Chalet Style Chicken with Dipping Sauce
- With other uses besides Chicken (Use for Deluxe Burger, Fries, Salads & Dressing, Pork Chops)
Ingredients: Spice, Sea Salt, Sugars (white sugars), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Ground Peppers
Contains: Mustard, Sulfites
Ingrédients: Épice, sel de mer, sucres (sucres blancs), poudre d’oignon, poudre d’ail, glutamate monosodique, poivrons moulus
Contient: Moutarde, Sulfites
Préparé dans un établissement où d’autres allergènes peuvent être présents
Prepared in a facility where other allergens may be present.
Check out the following link for help on How To Prepare Chicken. This will show you how to clean, trim and break down a chicken into 8-12 pieces if desired or cook the chicken whole.
Whole Chicken ~ About 3 – 3 1/2 lbs.
- Preheat oven to 450 F/232 C. Rub oil and season Chicken.
- Place breast side down on a rack inside a roasting pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 325 F.
- Turn it over breast side up after 45 – 60 minutes and baste. Finish cooking until internal temp of breast reaches 165 F/74 C. Total cook time is about 1 1/2 hours.
- Préchauffer le four à 450 F/232 C. Frotter l’huile et assaisonner le poulet.
- Placer la poitrine vers le bas sur une grille à l’intérieur d’une rôtissoire.
- Cuire pendant 15 minutes. Baissez la température à 325 F.
- Retournez-le côté poitrine vers le haut après 45 à 60 minutes et arrosez. Terminer la cuisson jusqu’à ce que la température interne de la poitrine atteigne 165 F/74 C. Le temps de cuisson total est d’environ 1 1/2 heure.
Cook times vary. Typically it’s 20 minutes per lbs. after an additional 15 – 20 minutes for the meat to come to temp. So for 3 lbs., it would be 1 hour for cook time, plus an additional 15 – 20 minutes to reach cooking temps. An Internal temp of 165 F.
Season the Chicken
Preheat the Oven to 450 F. Brush the Chicken with Oil and Season the entire Chicken.
Breast Side Down
Place breast side down on a rack inside a roasting pan so the chicken is lifted up from any drippings. Cook for 15 minutes and then lower the heat to 325 F and cook for 45 – 60 minutes.
Flip the Chicken over and finish cooking. Remove and let rest.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Prep, Clean, and Trim Chicken Quarters, Legs, or Thigh.
- Rub oil and sprinkle seasoning all over chicken pieces. Place on rack in roasting pan, presentation side down.
- Cook 25 minutes. Flip the chicken presentation up and continue to cook another 20 minutes. Shut the heat off, leaving the chicken in the oven for 15-20 minutes before serving.
For Rotisserie Chicken follow the instructions above for Cleaning and Seasoning the Chicken. Follow your specific Rotisserie Instructions for cooking.
Cook times vary depending on the size of the Chicken or Chicken pieces being cooked.
Ideally, you want Dark meat at 175 F and Chicken Breast at 157 F with a rest time of 10 minutes or more.
When roasting a whole chicken. There is often a compromise between the internal temps of the dark meat versus the white meat. In which case the internal temp of 165 F is used. Which is the Standard recommended internal temp for Poultry.
- If the Seasoning on the chicken does not get absorbed and is drying out. Baste the Chicken with the natural juices from the chicken or more Oil or melted Butter.
- Prime temp for Poultry is an internal temperature for the breast at 157 F and thigh at 175 F.
- Use JAH Meat Oil for a Slight Smokey Flavor.
- Optionally Wet or Dry Brine the Chicken to add extra flavor throughout the chicken.
- Season and refrigerate the Chicken to air dry on a broiler pan overnight. This allows the seasoning to really penetrate in and creates unbelievably juicy chicken.
Air Dried Rotisserie Chicken
Brushed with EVOO & Seasoned with Rotisserie Seasoning. Placed on a broiler pan and refrigerated overnight.
JAH Rotisserie Seasoning Uses
Half Rotisserie Chicken
Whole Rotisserie Chicken cut into a Half Portion. Just look at those juices!
Quarter Rotisserie Chicken
Quarter Rotisserie Chicken Portion, chopped from a Whole Rotisserie Chicken.
Swiss Chalet Style Chicken Dinner Platter. Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken with a small bowl of Dipping Sauce. Your Choice of Side and Mixed Vegetables or Side Salad.
Seasoned Baked Chicken with Sauce on Top. Served with a side of French Fries or Mashed Potatoes. JAH Rotisserie Seasoning is used for the Chicken & Sauce.
Rotisserie Seasoned & Dusted Chicken Wings served with St Huberts or Swiss Chalet Style Gravy/Sauce.
Coat the Chicken with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning, let it rest 30 minutes to 1 hour and stand the chicken bone knuckle up. Air Fry at 400 F for 25 minutes.
Rotisserie Seasoned Fries
As soon as the fries come out of the Oil. Empty into a pot and season with JAH Rotisserie seasoning. Toss well for even distribution.
Rotisserie Seasoned Pork Chops
Sprinkle some JAH Rotisserie Seasoning on Pork Chops and Bake or Sear the Pork Chops and then season with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning.
Use as a Seasoning for Burgers after they have been Seared. This is used for the Deluxe Burger. Both for seasoning the Burger Patties and making the Deluxe Sauce.
Rotisserie Seasoned Burgers with Deluxe Sauce.
Use the Deluxe Sauce as a dip for French Fries or other dipping items or as a Mayo-based Sauce on Sandwiches and wraps.
Pasta & Various Salad Vegetables dressed with JAH Rotisserie Dressing with Mayo.
Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken with Bacon, Lettuce, Swiss Cheese, and your choice of Sauce. Add in other vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, or banana peppers.
Chicken Marinated in a Portuguese Style Marinade with Rotisserie Seasoning and Baked. Save the marinade or double up on the marinade to reduce and serve as a dipping sauce.
Pork Marinated in a Pimento Marinade with Rotisserie Seasoning. Save the marinade or double up on the marinade to reduce and serve as a dipping sauce.
- Iced CappEnjoy a Creamy Cold Refreshing Iced Capp at home any time. It’s a Coffee on Ice with additional ingredients to get those unique Flavors. I am still messing around with the ratios. But find this to be pretty close to Tim Hortons Iced Capp. Tim…
- Pasta PitasPasta Pitas are just something else! Brushed with Garlic Butter & sauced with Pasta Meat Sauce. Topped with torn Provolone Cheese for a Deliciously Greasy Treat. Oven baked, garnished and served. These are a very convenient snack right after making some Pasta Sauce using the…
- Pasta SauceRagu style Pasta Sauce simmered for 2 hours or more to develop the concentrated flavors for your favorite Pasta dishes. Made from Tomatoes & Juice, Soffritto, Tomato Paste, with a nice blend of Herbs & Spices and a lot of Basil. Resulting in a Delicious…