Introducing the Deluxe Burger! This is one or more 45 g Burger Patty, Seasoned with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning. With Shredded Lettuce, Sliced Onion Rings, Sliced Tomatoes, and a Specialized Deluxe Sauce with Ketchup and Mustard to bring it all together on a Buttered and Toasted Hamburger Bun or Toasted English Muffins. Add Bacon, Cheese, or Dill Pickles.
Portion and Shape the Burger Patties into 45 g each. For more information check out my post on How to Make Burgers.
Use 1 or more Burger Patties per Hamburger depending on your appetite. You can also use 85 – 90 g burger Patties or a Quarter Pounder.
Use a standard Small hamburger Bun for the Single. A larger Hamburger Bun with Sesame Seeds for the Classic or Double.
You can exchange this for Toasted English Muffins just as well for an English JAH Deluxe Burger.
Butter and Toast the Burger Buns or English Muffins prior to cooking the Hamburger Patties.
Deluxe Burger Seasoning
JAH Rotisserie Seasoning is what makes the Burger what it is. Used both to Season the Burgers and added to Mayo with a bit of Vinegar for a Deluxe Sauce that goes on the bottom Hamburger bun or heel.
Smokey Deluxe Burger
Add a bit of Liquid Smoke to the Deluxe Sauce made from JAH Rotisserie Seasoning, Mayonnaise, and Vinegar.
Spicy Deluxe Burger
Add a bit of Sriracha Sauce to the Deluxe Sauce made from JAH Rotisserie Seasoning, Mayonnaise, and Vinegar.
Deluxe Burger Toppings
Topped off with Sliced Onion Rings, Sliced Tomato, and Shredded Lettuce.
Slice the Onion and Tomato thinly. Use the whole Slice of Onion, including the inner rings. Don’t separate the rings.
Place the Onion Slice on top of the Burger Patty, and place the Lettuce and Tomato on the bottom bun.
Additional Toppings can be added if desired
- Cheese placed on the Burger Patty right before taking it off the heat
- Bacon Placed on top of the burger
- Additional Burger Patties
- Sliced Long Dill Pickles placed on the Bottom Bun or finely chopped Dill Pickle included in the Sauce.
- Pickled Red Onions, which offer some tang as well.
Combine Mayo, JAH Rotisserie Seasoning, and Vinegar for the Deluxe Sauce. Slathered this on the Heel with Ketchup & Mustard placed on the crown.
The ratio is pretty straightforward. 1/4 C of Mayo, then 1/4 tsp of JAH Rotisserie Seasoning, and 1/4 tsp of White Vinegar.
1/2 C of Mayo then 1/2 tsp of JAH Rotisserie Seasoning and 1/2 tsp White Vinegar and so on.
Use 1 Tbl of Sauce per Burger on the Bottom Bun/Heel or 1 1/2 Tbl for Extra Sauce.
- 4 Hamburger Buns – or English Muffins
- 4 45 g Burger Patties – or more
- 5 dollops Ketchup – for each burger
- 3 dollops Mustard – for each burger
- 4 Sliced Tomato – thin sliced
- 4 Sliced Onion – not separated, thin sliced
- 1/2 C Lettuce – Shredded
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp JAH Rotisserie Seasoning – plus extra for seasoning the Burgers
- 1/2 tsp White Vinegar
- Prepare the Hamburger Patties and freeze them.
- Prepare the Thinly Sliced Onions and Tomatoes. Don't Separate the Onion rings, use the whole slice. Chop off some Lettuce and Slice into thin strips. Wash the Vegetables and set aside.
- Prepare the Deluxe Sauce and Set aside. If wanting to include Dill Pickles then either slice them long to serve on the burger or chop them finely to include with the Deluxe Sauce.
- When ready to cook, butter and toast the Hamburger Buns over medium heat and set aside.
- Place the Frozen Hamburger Patties into the Skillet and Cook until done. About 5 minutes. Set aside and season with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning.
- 1 Tbl Deluxe Sauce or 1 1/2 Tbl for Extra Deluxe Sauce on the Bottom Bun/Heel
- Tomato Slice
- Shredded Lettuce
- One or more Burger Patties with or without Cheese.
- Bacon Strips – optional
- Sliced Onion
- 5 Dolops of Ketchup and 3 Dollops of Mustard on the Crown.
- Serve the Burger or Wrap in waxed Paper and let sit before serving.