Peanut Butter Fudge
This is awesome! Perfect for fulfilling that Peanut Butter & Chocolate craving. The recipe is for the Peanut Butter Fudge. But we can do some extra to really bring this up.
Use crunchy peanut butter because when the bits of peanuts hit the hot sugar and milk. It caramelizes the peanuts and gives a really good flavor. You can also use Smooth too.
The Fudge by itself is Sugar and Milk Combined and Cooked for 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds over Medium-High Heat. The Peanut Butter with Vanilla is then mixed in really quickly and poured into a tray to cool down. Careful this stuff gets really Hot.
With Peanut Butter Cookies
A good variation is to make peanut butter cookies and using the dough. Spread over a pie crust and bake. Then Pour the Fudge over top. Cook the Peanut Butter Cookies till just done or a little before, because when the Hot Fudge goes on it will cook the Peanut Butter Cookie more.
When you pour the Fudge over the Peanut Butter Cookies wait like 3-5 Minutes. Then Sprinkle as many Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips on top as you want. Wait a few minutes. The Hot Fudge will melt the chocolate chips and you will be able to spread the chocolate around in a nice even layer.
Huge Reese’s Pieces
Pour a little fudge into a muffin tray. Enough to make a small round disk-like Reese’s Pieces. Once cooled down get them loose from the muffin tray and set them aside.
Heat some Chocolate and Pour into the muffin tray with a brush move the chocolate around to coat the sides as well. Let Cool. You can optionally repeat this step to get a thicker Chocolate base and walls. Place the fudge inside. And Pour Chocolate over it. Creating Reese’s Pieces. Let Cool.
Cook the fudge for 2 minutes to get a softer fudge.
Add in 1 Tbl Graham Crumbs into the peanut butter mix.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 2 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 C Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix Peanut Butter & Vanilla together and set aside.In a sauce pot add Sugar & Milk. Get you timer ready for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Bring the Milk & Sugar to a boil on max heat. As soon as it starts simmering start the timer.
- Reduce the heat to Medium High but keep it simmering. Mixing constantly to prevent burning. Be careful this stuff is really hot.
- As soon as time is up, work fast to add the Peanut Butter Mix and vigorously stir to get it mixed well. Don't spend too much time here or it's going to start hardening in the bowl.
- Pour into a small pan like a tin pie shell or similar baking dish. After about 5 minutes or so. Sprinkle about 1 Cup or more of Chocolate chips on top while it is still hot.
- After about 5 – 10 minutes, you should be able to spread the chocolate chips with ease to form a smooth layer. Let rest until fully cooled.
For a harder Fudge simmer a few seconds longer.
For a softer Fudge simmer a few seconds less.
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…