Cinnamon Twisty Bread
Cinnamon Twisty Bread is made the exact same way as Regular Twisty Bread except the Butter used is Spiced Cinnamon Butter. The Twisty bread is then served with a side of Icing Glaze to dip the breadsticks into as thick or thin as you desire.
Below is my version of Cinnamon Twisty Bread.
The Dough used is your standard Hand Tossed Pizza Dough Recipe. You could use a sweet Dough but it isn’t really needed. Domino’s Pizza Offers these and uses Regular Hand Tossed Pizza Dough.
Spiced Cinnamon Butter
Follow the Link Spiced Cinnamon Butter and make ahead of time.
Combine Icing Sugar with a very small amount of Hot water and mix. Add more Hot water or Icing Sugar until desired consistency. Some like it thick, others thin. Find what works for you.
Another version is to mix Honey with Hot water and some Icing sugar for a white dipping sauce or without Icing sugar for a honey dipping sauce.
Flavored Dipping Sauce
- Apple Icing
Add Apple Sauce or JAM to Icing Sugar.
- Apple Pie
Use Mashed Apple Pie Filling as a dip or Combine Apple Pie Spice with 1/2 C Apple Juice and cornstarch to thicken bring to a boil to thicken. Add more Apple Juice to thin to desired consistency.
- Banana Icing
Combine Mashed Bananas with Icing Sugar until desired consistency.
- Pineapple Icing
Add Crushed Pineapple to Icing Sugar.
- Monkey Butter
Follow the Link for Monkey Butter outlined in my Banana Bread Recipe.
- and Many other combinations
Start with a 12 Inch of Standard Pizza Dough and pat down flat into a rectangle on flour. Shape it to get a good rectangle and slice breadsticks about 5-8. Place on a baking sheet and cook until done at the highest temp your oven will go. Flip over halfway. This only takes a few minutes 4-5 minutes.
Place butter in a small casserole pan with a brush. When the Hot Breadsticks are ready, toss them into the dish and brush the Spiced Cinnamon Butter all over. The Butter will melt as you brush. Move these to a wired rack or Plate with tongs to cool a bit. Serve with Dipping Sauce.
Cinnamon Twisty Bread
- 1 Med Hand Tossed Pizza Dough
- as needed Spiced Cinnamon Butter – Link in the Notes
- Roll the Pizza Dough Flat and into a rectangle on a floured surface – not too thin. Shape into a rectangle. you want about 5-8 Bread sticks.
- With a pizza cutter slice bread sticks
- Twist once before placing unto baking sheet or pizza screen
- Place into preheated oven as high as it will go
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Remove the Bread Sticks and Place into a Pan with Spiced Cinnamon Butter.
- Brush the Butter over the Bread Sticks and move to a wired rack or plate with Tongs. Let Cool.
- Pineapple ChickenChinese Pineapple Chicken that is better than any takeout. When you need your fix for some Chinese Food, this is one of those dishes. It’s a nice change up from the Classic Chinese Red Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls. It’s just so good. The Chicken…
- Chocolate Caramel Banana MilkshakeThis Milkshake has the addictive flavor combination of Chocolate & Caramel blended up into a Milkshake with Bananas and more Syrup drizzled on top for a Sweet Chocolate Caramel Banana Milkshake. It’s a blended Chocolate Caramel Banana Split! Chocolate Caramel Banana Milkshake Ingredients Made with…
- Party PizzaThis Sheet Pan Pizza or Party Pizza will make about 18 slices of Pizza per Tray! Double it up and place both into the oven side by side to get 36 slices of Pizza. Instead of two Party Pizzas, you can make one a Pizza…