Absolutely the best Garlic Butter, hands down! Forget just chopping up a few cloves of Garlic and adding it to Butter. The real trick is to use Aioli & Butter. Aioli has an ample amount of Garlic that is pureed into the Oil. It really packs a punch of Garlic and offers those unique Garlic tones that you look for in a Good Garlic Bread.
Along with a few Green Herbs, some dehydrated Onion & Garlic Flakes for that speckled effect, some Butter Popcorn seasoning to really up the Buttery flavors, and you have a Fantastic Garlic Butter crafted for Garlic Lovers.
What Garlic Butter do Restaurants use?
The brand that is used in almost all restaurants when you order Garlic Bread or Garlic Fingers is Parkay, at least here on the East Coast.
Parkay Garlic Spread Ingredients
Partially Hydrogenated soya Oil, Modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic powder, Dehydrated Parsley, Vegetable Monoglycerides and Diglycerides, Soya Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Garlic oil, Natural & Artificial Flavour, Beta Carotene, BHA-BHT.
Aioli or Toum is a Lebanese or Mediterranean Garlic Spread Dip. An emulsification of Garlic, Lemon Juice and Oil that creates a Garlicky White Sauce. Mainly used as a Dip, an ingredient in other Sauces, or brushed on Grilled Meats. This is the secret to an outstanding Garlic Butter that just has that right flavor.
Aioli can also be picked up at your local grocery store if you don’t want to make it. This by far is the easiest way to make it. Just combine the Aioli with Butter at a ratio you prefer and add the seasoning. Mix well. Slather it on some Garlic Bread and Bake or Air Fry.
I prefer the Aioli without added Lemon Juice for a Garlic Butter. You can include it if you like the flavor. With the portioned below, it’s about 1/2 tsp of lemon juice or less. If you want to add it in.
Place 6 Peeled Garlic Cloves (more or less depending on how strong or weak you want the Garlic Flavor) into the Jar with 1/8 tsp Sea Salt & 1/2 C of Sunflower or Neutral Oil and Puree.
Use a glass jar just wide enough to fit an Immersion blend or stick blender.
Add Butter to the Aioli, mix it in well, and you got the base for an Awesome Garlic Butter! This mixture allows us to refrigerate the butter and be able to use it almost immediately for Garlic Bread, Garlic Fingers and Twisty bread.
You can also place the Butter into the Jar to puree a bit for easier mixing of the two. Then empty into a container to add the seasoning to mix.
Garlic Butter Seasoning
With the base established of equal amounts of Butter & Aioli, now comes the seasoning.
One major ingredients that is going to really elevate the Garlic Butter is Butter Popcorn Seasoning. This will deliver a punch of butter and change the color more yellow.
Add in whatever Herbs & Spices you’d like. This recipe uses;
- Parsley, Chives & Dill weed for added greenery and flavor.
- Aleppo Chili Flakes for a tad of heat and some red to the spread, the flavor is also really nice.
- Dehydrated Onion & Garlic Flakes for the tiny bits and additional Onion & Garlic flavors.
Green Onions are also a very nice addition.
Slather that Garlic Spread on an Italian Loaf and either Bake or Air Fry until toasted to your liking. Then slice into serving size.
- 1 Tupperware Bowl
- 1 Glass Jar with a mouth opening just large enough to fit an Immersion blender in
- 1 Immersion Blender
- 1/2 C Butter
- 1 tsp Parsley, Chives, Dehydrated Onion & Garlic Flakes - each
- 1/2 tsp Butter Popcorn Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Dill weed & Aleppo Chili Flakes - each
- 6 Cloves Garlic - more or less depending on weak or strong you want the Garlic Flavor
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 C Sunflower or Neutral Oil
- Place peeled garlic Cloves into the Jar with 1/8 tsp of Sea Salt and 1/2 C Oil. Puree and empty into a container. Add more or less Garlic depending on how strong or weak you like the Garlic flavor.
- Combine Aioli & Butter and mix well. Add the seasoning and mix again.
- Cover and refrigerate for storage and at least 10 minutes to rehydrate the Onion & Garlic Flakes before using.To use, take it out of the fridge for a few minutes to soften or pop it into the microwave for a few seconds. Spread on Bread and Bake or Air Fry for Garlic Bread.
- Chimichurri BurgerChimichurri Burger with a seasoned ground Beef Patty, topped with Red or Green Chimichurri, diced Onions, Pickled Cucumbers or Dill Pickle slices, Mayonnaise on a Buttered & Toasted Brioche Bun. Chimichurri Make the Chimichurri first, since this will need time to meld the Flavors. It…
- Pickled CucumbersAllow your taste buds to know and enjoy these Refrigerator Pickled Cucumbers. Whether harmoniously paired with your gastronomic delights, such as Hamburgers, Chicken Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Salads, used as a Relish or consumed as a snack. These Pickled Cucumber Slices will undoubtedly…
- Chimichurri ChickenChimichurri Chicken can be made with Chicken Breast or Chicken Quarters, Legs and/or Thighs. Just Salt & Pepper the Chicken to Sear for Breast or Bake for Quarters. Then ladle Green/Verde Chimichurri or Red/Rojo Chimichurri on top while the Chicken rest. Optionally marinate the Chicken…