HP BBQ Sauce
HP Sauce is a condiment Sauce that often gets overlooked or used only for Steaks and rightfully so, it’s a go to for me. However, it is much bigger than that – it’s good on Eggs too. Here we use it to offer a Beautiful Blend of Flavors for HP BBQ Sauce.
This BBQ Sauce is well versatile and offers a beautiful flavor combination for meats as well as a dipping sauce. Brush this BBQ Sauce unto meats at the last stages and build fantastic layers of flavor.
HP is an iconic sauce, loved worldwide for over 100 years. Heinz HP’s unique blend of natural ingredients – including tamarinds, molasses, orange juice, apple juice, onions, garlic, mustard, dates, tomatoes, exotic herbs and spices – give the sauce its distinctive, savory flavor. Heinz HP Sauce is the perfect baste for meat, or a great ingredient in marinades, burgers, stir-fries, curries, and casseroles.
1/4 C of HP Sauce is added to make up this HP BBQ Sauce.
How to make HP BBQ Sauce
Mix all the ingredients together. Bring to Boil and then simmer. Shut off the heat and let it sit. Leftover Sauce can be placed into a bottle and store in the fridge. If looking for thicker consistency then simmer down to desired thickness, mixing once in a while.
HP BBQ Sauce
Just combine all of the ingredients and bring it to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
Recipes using HP BBQ Sauce
Use on anything as you would BBQ Sauce.
- Sausages & Hot Dogs
- as a dip for Steaks or other cuts of meat and Chicken Nuggets
- For Fries
- The BBQ Sauce can be mixed with Mayo to create another Sauce
- And even Samosas. In fact this BBQ Sauce Taste very similar to the Tamarind Dipping Sauce and can be used in its place.
Skewer some pork and baste wit the HP BBQ Sauce.
HP BBQ Sauced Wings
Deep Fry some wings and then toss in HP BBQ Sauce to serve.
HP BBQ Ribs
Use to brush on Oven Baked Ribs.
HP BBQ Sauce
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 1 C Sugar
- 1/4 C White Vinegar
- 1/4 C Neutral Oil
- 1/4 C HP Sauce
- 1/4 C Ketchup
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1-2 tsp Liquid Smoke - – Optional
- Add all ingredients together in a Saucepan. Bring to Boil and simmer a few minutes. Shut off the heat and let sit until cool.
- Use as is for a Dipping Sauce, Basting Sauce or Brush on Foods or combine with other sauces.
- Burrito BowlThis Taco Burrito Bowl is made with all the same ingredients used to make a Taco Burrito. All layered in a Plate, Bowl or Tortilla Bowl. Place everything out on the table, so everyone can build their own with some Soda and enjoy a Family … Read more
- Aioli Pork ChopsAioli Pork Chops are just Phenomenal! These Pork Chops are marinated in an Aioli Marinade using the Jar version of it. Where everything is placed into a Jar and puréed with an Immersion Blender. Slow cooked until fork tender. Just as they come out of … Read more
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your … Read more