Spiced Cinnamon Butter
Spiced Cinnamon Butter is a Spread derived from my Cinnamon Buns Filling Recipe. Composed of Butter, Sugar, Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie Spice and that touch of Honey. This is good on almost anything.
Cinnamon Bun Use
If using this butter for Cinnamon Buns. I swap the Sugar with 1 Cup of White Granulated Sugar and drop the Butter to 1/2 C with the addition of 1 Tbl Arrowroot for thickening. Everything else remains the same.
Uses for Spiced Cinnamon Butter
Cinnamon Twisty Bread
Made the exact same way as Twisty Bread using this butter. Icing sugar with Hot Water on the side to dip the twisty bread in or other dipping sauces.
Roll the Pizza dough flat and shape into a rectangle. Cut Strips for Bread sticks about 5-8. Twist the Bread Stick and Place on a baking sheet. Cook in the oven at the highest setting about 2-3 minutes. Flip and 1-2 minutes more. Brush with this Butter and set aside.
Upside Down Cake
Spiced Cake, White Cake, Yellow Cake. Any of these will work. Layer the pan with this butter, optionally with some Apples, Pineapple, Desiccated Coconut, or Nuts, pour the batter on top and Bake.
Apple Crisp Topping
Use this butter in place of the butter in the Apple Crisp Crumb Topping. Add to Apple Pie or Sauce, just a dollop of this Butter will do.
Spiced Cinnamon Butter Spread
Spread on top of Muffins or use to butter Muffins, Toast, French Toast, Banana Bread, Pancakes, waffles etc…
Vegetables with Spiced Cinnamon Butter
Use some with Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Pumpkin, Carrots.
Spiced Cinnamon Butter
- 1 Tupperware Bowl
- 1 C Butter
- 1/2 C Icing Sugar or a little more to taste
- 3 Tbl Cinnamon
- 1 Tbl Honey
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine Ingredients and Mix Well.
- Burrito BowlThis Taco Burrito Bowl is made with all the same ingredients used to make a Taco Burrito. All layered in a Plate, Bowl or Tortilla Bowl. Place everything out on the table, so everyone can build their own with some Soda and enjoy a Family … Read more
- Aioli Pork ChopsAioli Pork Chops are just Phenomenal! These Pork Chops are marinated in an Aioli Marinade using the Jar version of it. Where everything is placed into a Jar and puréed with an Immersion Blender. Slow cooked until fork tender. Just as they come out of … Read more
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your … Read more