Mexican Style Pizza sauced with JAH Chipotle Sauce. Topped off with either Carnita Meat or Marinated Chipotle Chicken and your choice of vegetables and that three-cheese blend for a seriously good Taco Tuesday Pizza Night. Dress the whole pizza off with a finishing sauce like Sour Cream, Smooth Salsa, Cilantro Cream Sauce, or Red Taco Sauce. Place it in a squeeze bottle so that you can drizzle it on before serving.
It’s best to get the Pizza Dough out of the way the day before since it requires a long proofing time. You can also make these on Pita Breads for Pita Pizzas.
This is the Chipotle Sauce that makes the Pizza what it is. Either the Standard or the Creamy version can be used here. It’s a Flavorful & Quick Sauce with a nice heat that can be thrown together and made up in about 10 minutes.
Chipotle Pizza Toppings
Your choice of either previously cooked Carnita or Marinated Chipotle Chicken.
Add whatever vegetables you like. I find that Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes work really well. Beans & Corn can also go on if you choose. For more heat, add more chipotle powder into the sauce or sprinkle chipotle powder on top. Add hot peppers or drizzle hot sauce over top.
The Cheese is the same blend that is used at Taco Bell and other various Taco Outlets. It consists of Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, and Monterey Jack Cheese.
The Tex Mex can be used too, which consists of Colby, Monterey Jack with Jalapeno, and Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Pizza Stone
- Pizza Screen or Pan
- Preheat the oven the highest setting it will go with a Pizza Stone in place. (usually about 500 F- 550 F).
- Place the Piza Dough on a flat surface dusted with cornmeal. Create the Crust with your fingertips and stretch the dough out from the center. Hand Toss the dough to stretch and remove excess cornmeal. Place on a Pizza Screen or pan.
- Sauce with Chipotle Sauce and top with either cooked Carnita or Chicken, Bell Peppers, any other toppings you choose to add. Then Sprinkle Cheese On top. Place into the oven on top of the Pizza Stone.
- After 4 minutes, remove the Pizza from the pan and place it directly on the Stone. to cook for another 2 minutes. Optionally broil the top if more color is needed.
- Place the Pizza Back unto the Pan and remove from the oven. Optionally drizzle on a finishing sauce and serve.
- Burrito BowlThis Taco Burrito Bowl is made with all the same ingredients used to make a Taco Burrito. All layered in a Plate, Bowl or Tortilla Bowl. Place everything out on the table, so everyone can build their own with some Soda and enjoy a Family … Read more
- Aioli Pork ChopsAioli Pork Chops are just Phenomenal! These Pork Chops are marinated in an Aioli Marinade using the Jar version of it. Where everything is placed into a Jar and puréed with an Immersion Blender. Slow cooked until fork tender. Just as they come out of … Read more
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your … Read more