Chicken Caesar Pita Wrap
Chicken Caesar Salad stuffed inside a Pita Pocket makes for a great Pita Wrap that is Refreshing & Vibrant. Make this with Chicken Breast, Quarters, Legs, Thighs, JFC Frickin Good Chicken Fingers or leftover Chicken, Rotisserie Chicken or Turkey.
Caesar Salad Chicken
There are just so many options here, and you can prepare the Chicken any way you like with your choice of Seasoning, Marinating or keeping it simple with Salt & Pepper Chicken.
Use about 90g – 100 g of Diced Chicken per wrap, or more for big appetites. Fry in a skillet over medium heat, or slice into about 1/2 inch fillets for each wrap and grill in a double press grill.
Chicken Breast can also be marinated in the Grilled Chicken Marinade.
The Chicken can also come from previous leftovers, which makes this a great follow-up dish. When making a chicken recipe, add in extra chicken that you can cook now in preparation for a Chicken Caesar Wrap the next day, or use the leftovers from a Rotisserie Chicken.
JFC Chicken Caesar Pita Wraps
Use JFC Frickin Good Chicken Breading to bread and deep-fry some Chicken Breasts or Fingers. Stuff a Steamed Pita Bread with Caesar Salad and Crispy JFC Chicken.
Prepare the Caesar Salad, after the Chicken is cooked up, cooled and ready to go. Adding or omitting the Croutons based on preference. Below is the single portion of a Caesar Salad so that you can scale this recipe up for however many servings you need.
Single Portion Caesar Salad
- 50g Romaine Lettuce
- 26g – 42g Caesar Dressing.
- 2 Tbl (26g) for a Light & 3 Tbl(42g) for Heavy
- 12g – 15g Croutons
- or just shy of 1/4 C
- 4g Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tbl Powdered or 1 Tbl of freshly grated
- 4g Bacon Bits or 1/2 Tbl
- 3/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Sumac
Caesar Salad with added Vegetables
The only vegetable is Romaine Lettuce for a Caesar Salad. But you can add so much more to this for a variety of vegetables and texture contrast, such as Iceberg Lettuce as well as other vegetables listed below.
- Leafy Greens
- Onions (Green, Red, White, Yellow)
- Napa Cabbage
Use Homemade Pita Bread or Store bought. There are a few ways to prepare the Chicken Caesar Pita Wrap. From Steamed and opened up to create a pocket, to cutting the Pita Bread in half to stuff, serving 2 smaller portions for one portion or just placing the Caesar Salad on top of the Pita bread open-faced.
Chicken Caesar Pita Pocket Wrap
Steam the Pita Bread just for a few seconds until softened. Open the Pita Bread up about halfway around the edge and separate to create the Pocket.
Stuff the Pita Bread with Caesar Salad and add the Chicken, or include the Chicken with the Caesar Salad and stuff the Pita Bread. Fold over the Flap and tuck it in, pushing everything towards the end and roll tight, just the same as Pita Pit.
Open Face Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
Just place the Salad on the Pita Bread and serve. Optionally you can steam or pan fry the Pita Bread to get softer and chewier bread then top with the Caesar Salad with Chicken or Chicken on top.
Stuffed Pita Halves
Steam and Cut the Pita Bread in half. Open the Pocket up and stuff.
Chicken Caesar Pita Wrap
- 1 Salad Bowl
- 1 Salad Spinner
- 1 Cookware for Chicken Roasting Pan, Grill or Skillet
- 1/2 lb Chicken Breast diced - Or 2 Chicken Quarter or 4 Drumsticks
- 2 Pita Breads
- 100 g Romaine Lettuce
- 6 Tbl Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 C Croutons - Or omit
- 1 Tbl Parmesan Cheese & Bacon Bits
- 1/2 Tbl Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sumac
- 12 Slices Cucumber - Optional
- 1 Small Shredded Carrot - Optional
- As Desired Shredded Marble - Or Cheddar Cheese – Optional
- Chicken Breast: Slice into about 1/2 inch fillets and either marinate in the Grilled Chicken marinade for at least 1 hour, see notes. Or Season with choice of seasoning. Grill the Chicken Breast for 8–10 minutes and set aside to cool, then dice. Optionally dice and cook in a skillet over medium heat until done. Set aside to cool down.Chicken Quarters, Legs or Thighs;Season the Chicken with Salt & Pepper Blend-see notes or other seasoning of choice. Bake in the oven at 375 F for 45 minutes. Remove and let cool 15–20 minutes before stripping off the bone. Leftover Chicken or Turkey can also be used.
- Prepare the Vegetables, wash then dry with a salad spinner. Add in all ingredients into a Salad Bowl with or without the Chicken and mix well.
- Steam the Pita bread for just a few seconds and open along the edge about 40 %.
- Stuff the Pita bread with Chicken Caesar Salad or the Caesar Salad and place the Chicken on top. Use the top flap to tuck everything towards the end and roll tight.Or slice in half and separate to create a pocket to stuff, or place the Pita bread on a plate and the salad and chicken on top for open-faced.
Salt & Pepper Blend
- 1 Tbl Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
Grilled Chicken Marinade
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/4 C Oil
- 2 tsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Chicken Powder & Sea Salt each
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Liquid Smoke & Onion Powder each
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper & Paprika
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…