Poly Seasoning – All Purpose Seasoning
Poly Seasoning – All Purpose Seasoning that can be used on a wide variety of dishes including Macaroni Salad, Egg Salad, and Meats. Bringing a tangy with a slight heat and noticeable celery flavors.
Used to season almost anything. We have tested this with Salads, Meat, Sandwiches, Sauces, Potatoes. Poly Seasoning – All-Purpose Seasoning truly is well versatile and can take on many forms.
If you’re looking for an all-around good seasoning that you can use on many things and deliver on flavor. Without worrying about all the components that go together to make up a particular dish. This is for you. It truly is well versatile and fits many different dishes.
Original Purpose for Poly Seasoning – All Purpose Seasoning
This Seasoning blend was originally designed for Cold Pasta Salad that would deliver the same taste as Kraft’s Cold Pasta Salad Seasoning.
It is a seasoning blend that I got pretty damn close on my first few tries in mimicking Kraft Cold Pasta Seasoning, which is really impressive for me. It usually takes me countless attempts just to get close. A few more tries to adjust it just right and this is really close if not identical to the Kraft Seasoning used for their Pasta Salad.
Here’s the kicker too. After we all agreed that it tasted like the Kraft Cold Pasta Salad, I was excited to try it on other things. It works too! Not just for Pasta Salad but for numerous other dishes, which is why I called it Poly Seasoning. It is a well versatile seasoning that just hits with the right flavors. Tangy with a bit of heat and immediate celery notes.
A well versatile celery dominant seasoning blend originally designed to mimic the Kraft Pasta Salad but seems to be useful in a bunch of other places as well. Such as Sandwich Spreads, Beef Stroganoff, or Seasoning meat.
- Taste like the Kraft Cold Pasta Seasoning, Celery dominant
- Make other dishes such as Chicken, Egg, or Ham Salad Sandwich, Beef Stroganoff, Mr Salad Dressing Seasoning, Rub on meats, and more.
- Just combine 1 1/2 Tbl with 1/2 C Mayo with 1 1/2 C of Macaroni for Cold Pasta Salad
Salt, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Parsley, Milk Powder, Herbs & Spices, MSG, Citric Acid
Contains: Dairy, Mustard, Sulfites
May Contain: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts, Soy, Sesame, Tree Nuts, and other allergens.
Uses for Poly Seasoning – All Purpose Seasoning
Homemade Kraft Mac Salad.
Just Boil 1 1/2 C short Pasta.
Add 1/2 C Mayo & 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Poly Seasoning.
Mix & refrigerate.
Canned ham Salad Sandwich with Poly Seasoning.
Add some Poly Seasoning into the Egg Salad.
Chicken Salad Sandwich seasoned with Poly Seasoning.
Stroganoff Seasoned with Poly Seasoning.
Mr. Salad Dressing with Poly Seasoning for a well rounded and all around good Salad Dressing.
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…