Greek Pork Chops
Greek Pork Chops are seared and then Seasoned with Greek Seasoning and served with a Red Greek Sauce and Feta Cheese crumbled over top. If you don’t have my version of Greek Seasoning, Cavenders Seasoning can be substituted.
There are many variations to this dish, but this recipe serves to establish a foundation in which it is a Seasoned Pork Chop, served with Red Greek Sauce and Feta Cheese.
Other Variations may include marinating the Pork Chops, Including Orange Peel & Leek with the Seasoning, or serving on some Tzatziki Sauce. Grilling or Slow Cooking the Pork Chops.
Use Pork Chops about 1 inch Thick. Trim the excess fat off and render it so that you can sear the Pork Chops.
Sear in rendered fat about 5 minutes per side, or long enough to create a nice sear. If they are on the thicker side or include the bone, you can finish them in the oven at 325 F until an internal temp of 145 F – 155 F or when the Juices run clear. Allow the Pork Chops to rest 5 minutes before servings.
This recipe uses the Stove, but other Cook methods include Grilling or Slow Cooking. If cooking thinner pork chops, you can just finish them in the pan. About 3 minutes per side. However, you choose to cook the Pork Chops, this dish really comes together well with Seasoned Meat, Red Sauce, and crumbled Feta Cheese. It’s an awesome combination.
You don’t need much, either. Maybe 1/4 C of the Dressing and the remaining can be used for a Salad.
Red Greek Sauce
The Pork Chops are drizzled with Red Greek Sauce before Feta Cheese is crumbled over top. Have the sauce ready to go. Any leftover sauce can be used with other grilled meats or wraps.
Red Greek Sauce
Red Greek Sauce is just an amazing Sauce for Meats and takes no time at all to make.
Crumble Feta Cheese over the Pork Chops.
Greek Pork Chops with Tzatziki
You can also spread Tzatziki on the plate and top with the Pork Chops.
Greek Pork Chops
- 1 Skillet
- Prepare the Red Greek Sauce and have this on standby.
- Trim excess Fat from the Pork Chops. Chop into small pieces and place into a skillet over medium heat and render the fat. Mix once in a while. Once the Crackling is crisp and browned, discard, reserving the fat to sear the Pork Chops.
- Sear the Pork Chops 5 minutes per side, or until nice browning. Season with Greek Seasoning, both sides and allow to rest 5 minutes. If cooking bone-in pork chops or the pork chops are a bit thicker, place into a preheated oven at 325 F and continue to cook until done. Internal temp of 145 F – 155 F or until juices run clear. Remove from the oven and let rest.
- Plate and drizzle Red Greek Sauce on top of the meat and crumble Feta Cheese to Serve. Or Plate the Pork Chops on Tzatziki Sauce and Drizzle Red Greek Sauce on top. Optionally Garnish with Parsley and Chili Flakes or Aleppo.
- Chimichurri BurgerChimichurri Burger with a seasoned ground Beef Patty, topped with Red or Green Chimichurri, diced Onions, Pickled Cucumbers or Dill Pickle slices, Mayonnaise on a Buttered & Toasted Brioche Bun. Chimichurri Make the Chimichurri first, since this will need time to meld the Flavors. It…
- Pickled CucumbersAllow your taste buds to know and enjoy these Refrigerator Pickled Cucumbers. Whether harmoniously paired with your gastronomic delights, such as Hamburgers, Chicken Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Salads, used as a Relish or consumed as a snack. These Pickled Cucumber Slices will undoubtedly…
- Chimichurri ChickenChimichurri Chicken can be made with Chicken Breast or Chicken Quarters, Legs and/or Thighs. Just Salt & Pepper the Chicken to Sear for Breast or Bake for Quarters. Then ladle Green/Verde Chimichurri or Red/Rojo Chimichurri on top while the Chicken rest. Optionally marinate the Chicken…