Soda Shake using Vanilla Ice cream and Soda Pop. Mixed in the Blender with Ice cubes. Just the Perfect Drink for Hot Days. Pretty much a Float except the whole drink is blended. Instead of a Milk Shake where Milk and Ice Cream are combined we combine Soda and Ice cream for a Soda Shake.
You can serve it up like a Float but I prefer mine mixed well into a Soda Shake not stirred.
Base Soda Shake
The base is 1 tray of Ice Cubes and Ice Cream. That’s it. But to this we can add a bunch of different types of Sodas and get numerous Soda Shakes.
There are different types of Vanilla Ice Cream that can be used as well. Such as French Vanilla Ice cream and even other types of Ice Cream such as Orange Ice Cream to use with Orange Fanta.
Soda Shake Variations
Orange Cream Shake
This is a very nice drink reminiscent of the Orange Creamsicles you can buy in the stores. Simply add in Orange Fanta. Optionally with some orange juice or use Orange Crush.
Root Beer Shake
This is taking it back to the Root Beer Float days where they use to serve a Glass of Root beer and a Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. Here we are simply blending it into a homogeneous drink.
Dr Pepper Shake
Add Dr Pepper Soda.
Peppermint Ice cream mixed with Sprite
You get the Idea. Add any Soda to create a Unique and Refreshing Drink. Mountain Dew and Cream Soda are others that offer good flavor as well.
Top these off with Whipped Cream and some Sugar Crystals.
- 4 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream - – or more
- 1 Tray Ice Cubes
- 4 C Soda - – or more
- Combine all ingredients in Blender and Mix.
- Serve in Chilled Glasses with Straw. Optionally Top off with some Whip Cream & Colored Sugar Crystals.
- Chimichurri BurgerChimichurri Burger with a seasoned ground Beef Patty, topped with Red or Green Chimichurri, diced Onions, Pickled Cucumbers or Dill Pickle slices, Mayonnaise on a Buttered & Toasted Brioche Bun. Chimichurri Make the Chimichurri first, since this will need time to meld the Flavors. It…
- Pickled CucumbersAllow your taste buds to know and enjoy these Refrigerator Pickled Cucumbers. Whether harmoniously paired with your gastronomic delights, such as Hamburgers, Chicken Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Salads, used as a Relish or consumed as a snack. These Pickled Cucumber Slices will undoubtedly…
- Chimichurri ChickenChimichurri Chicken can be made with Chicken Breast or Chicken Quarters, Legs and/or Thighs. Just Salt & Pepper the Chicken to Sear for Breast or Bake for Quarters. Then ladle Green/Verde Chimichurri or Red/Rojo Chimichurri on top while the Chicken rest. Optionally marinate the Chicken…