Cranberry Soda Drink
Combine Cranberry Juice or a Cranberry Mixed Juice with Soda to deliver a Fizzy Cranberry Soda Drink with some Tart & Tang. It’s a special refreshing drink that is just too good.
We seem to have this every year on special occasions such as Thanksgiving, Christmas Dinner. It’s an excellent Drink for the Holidays or any time of the year.
Straight Cranberry Juice or Cranberry with Raspberry Juice. Only a small amount is added, just enough to color it and offer up that tang.
Homemade Cranberry Juice can be made too, just ensure that it contains enough Honey or Sugar so that the drink is sweet.
Use Ginger Ale or Sprite. Of course, it doesn’t have to be just the Sprite or Ginger Ale either. Use Orange Fanta or Mountain Dew in place of or in addition to.
Serve it with a wedge of either Lemon, Orange, or Lime on the side of the glass or sliced in the drink.
Cranberry Soda Drink Ice Cubes
Freeze Cranberry Juice into Ice Cubes and add them to the Cranberry Soda or use Frozen Cranberries.
Orange Cranberry Soda
Add a tiny bit of Orange Fanta! The Orange really goes well with the Cranberry and makes everything blend more with a supporting Flavor.
Cranberry Soda Drink
- 1 C Sprite Or Ginger Ale
- 1/4 C Cranberry Juice
- Dash Orange Fanta
- Pour a little Cranberry Juice in a Glass as much as desired and Top with Soda.
- Optionally Add some Orange Fanta and serve with Frozen Cranberry Juice Ice Cubes or Frozen Cranberries.
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…