Fluffy and Light, Cooked Just Right Pancakes to Devour, using JAH Poly Flour. Different Variations to suit your needs. Lets make Pancakes for breakfast please.
Base Pancake Mix
The base of this recipe uses JAH Poly Flour. You can in addition to the Poly Flour create a mixture of Egg Powder and Milk Powder and have this at the side. This way you can use 1 Cup of Poly Flour and 2 Tbl or more of Egg & Milk Powder with Water to make the pancakes anytime you want. The Benefit of having the Egg and Milk Powder mix is that it can also be used for Marinades for Chicken, Clams and other items, Breading Foods for Basic Breading Procedure, Cakes, Muffins, Breads etc.
Another option is to include the Egg and Milk Powder into JAH Poly Flour and Designate this as your pancake mix. The nice thing about this is you just have to add water and away you go with pancakes. This is also great for teaching kids how to cook as they only have to add water, mix and cook. I started my Sons off cooking Pancakes, Toast and Eggs. I had a big bucket full of pancake mix set aside.
These are your Classics. This is the Basic Recipe which other recipes can use and add to. For different results. The Basic Flour mix is JAH Poly Flour.
Is your Classic Mix with added Yeast and left to rise for at least 30 minutes. Longer is better.
The Classic Mix with Extra Eggs that gives a unique Texture.
Fruit Add Ins
All different kinds of Fruits can be added into the Mix or served on top. Blueberries, Strawberries, Bananas, Caramelized Apples or Bananas.
Other Add Ins
Chocolate Chips, Cream of Wheat, Nuts, Coffee in place of the Liquid, Chocolate Milk or Strawberry Milk in place of the Liquid.
The most common syrup is Maple Syrup but it doesn’t have to be. Any kind of Jam with added water to create a syrup consistency can be served on top or any Juice thickened with Cornstarch and Cooled can be served over Pancakes. Get Creative and surprise yourself.
- Chocolate Syrup
- Juice thickened with Cornstarch
- Jams thinned with water
- Baklava Syrup
- Get creative almost anything sweet will work.
Along with Chopped up Fruits or Nuts to top them off. You can top them of with some Whipped Cream, Fluff, Chocolate Shavings, Icing Sugar, Ice Cream, Colored Sugar/Sprinkles or Spiced Cinnamon Butter.
Slather on some Jam on a pancake and place another Pancake on top to create a Pancake Sandwich, top off with some Syrup. A really good one is some Peanut Butter, Sliced Bananas and Fluff topped off with some syrup. Following McDonald’s you could do an Egg and Sausage or Bacon and Eggs. Get Creative here too!
- 1 C JAH Poly Flour
- 4 Tbl Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 C Milk or Water
Sponge – Classic Base
- 1/4 tsp Yeast added to the classic and rest 30 minutes or longer
Eggy – Classic Base
- 3-4 Eggs added to the Classic
- 1/4 C Milk or Water in place of Liquid used in Classic
- Mix the Ingredients together and grease a frying pan or griddle on medium to medium low heat.
- Scoop out pancake batter using 1/4 C and cook until bubbles are uniform throughout the pancake and the edges are firm. Flip and cook the other side.
- Aioli Pork ChopsAioli Pork Chops are just Phenomenal! These Pork Chops are marinated in an Aioli Marinade using the Jar version of it. Where everything is placed into a Jar and puréed with an Immersion Blender. Slow cooked until fork tender. Just as they come out of…
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…