Sloppys is a Seasoning Mix Created for the Classic Sloppy Joe with a JAH Twist. It’s made and served the exact same way but taste better. Seasoned with JAH Flavors to deliver this awesome Meat & Sauce Mixture in a variety of different ways. Served it with a side of Chips or Fries, to scoop up all the sloppy fillings.
Make it a Sloppys Sunday!
Seasoned Salt, Starch, Pepper, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion, Garlic, Sugar and other Herbs & Spices.
- Cook 1 lbs Ground Meat Covered over Medium High Heat until almost done. Don’t break it down too much. Leave in medium Chunks.
- Add in some Vegetables such as Onions, Red & Green Peppers, Celery etc… and continue to cook uncovered until all liquid has evaporated.
- Sprinkle on top of the meat JAH Sloppys Seasoning and Mix in and continue to cook for 15 seconds.
- Then add Tomato Juice and mix well, scraping the bottom of the pan. Continue to cook until thickened and serve.
It isn’t just for Sloppy Joe’s or as I like to call them Sloppy JAH or Sloppys. Below are various ways on how to use this Delicious Meat Mixture in other Dishes, with more to come as I make them.
French Fries and Slop on some Sloppys. Cover with Cheese or Hot Cheese Sauce.
Sloppy Pasta Bake
Boil Pasta, Strain, and Combine with Sloppys. Toss and place into a Casserole or Au Gratin Dish. Top with Cheese and Oven Bake in a 450 F preheated oven until cheese is melted. About 10 – 15 minutes.
Slop on some Sloppys on top of Sausages or Hot Dogs and top with Cheese, then oven bake for some Sloppy Dogs. The Buns are steamed and then baked in the oven, don’t skip this step. It really elevates it.
Serve the Meat and Sauce Mixture on top of some baked Potatoes with Cheese for Sloppy Baked Potatoes, or place some of the Seasoned Meat & Cheese in the Bottom and top off with Mashed Potatoes and Cheese.
For a Sloppy Pizza. Place a light layer of Sloppy Meat Mixture on Pizza Dough and Cover with Cheese. Bake in the Oven, the highest your oven will go until done. Optionally add in Onions, Peppers, or other Toppings.
Sloppy Chip Dip
Combine equal amounts of Sloppys and Pizza Sauce. Optionally, with some cheese on top. Bake in the oven until heated through, and serve with Chips or Nachos as a Chip Dip.
- Jerk ChickenJuicy, Fall off the Bone, Charred Crispy Jerk Chicken with that addictive taste and just the right Hit of Heat, that you can control. Make it as Mild, Medium, Spicy or Hot as desired. The Jerk Marinade is made up in a Jar in about … Read more
- Cabbage Roll SoupWhat a wonderful Savory Cabbage Roll Soup made from Salted Tender Cabbage and Rice with Parsley, Tarragon & Caraway to add that Cabbage Roll taste. This soup is based on the Vegetable Soup and can include a variety of meats, such as ground Beef, Pork, … Read more
- Swiss SteakFork Tender Swiss Steak with a Flavorful Beefy Tomato Sauce. Done Stove top, in a Slow Cooker or Oven Braised for a Delicious Comforting Meal. Add in your choice of herbs to shape the Flavors and serve with Mashed, Roasted or Steamed Potatoes, Crispy Fries, … Read more