Rotisserie Pasta Salad
The Rotisserie Pasta Salad consists of boiled short pasta with various Vegetables and a Creamy Rotisserie Salad Dressing with Mayo.
Use 2 Cups of any Short Pasta. Boil until the desired level of doneness and strain. Fill the Pot back up with cold water to stop the cooking process of the pasta and strain again.
Rotisserie Salad Dressing
For a Rotisserie Pasta Salad, the dressing is emulsified into the Mayo. Tossed with the Pasta and refrigerated for some time to fully absorb the dressing and flavors to blend.
Emulsified Creamy Rotisserie Dressing
To emulsify it so that the Mayo base does not separate from the Oil Dressing.
Add the mayo to a food processor and slowly drizzle in the Rotisserie Salad dressing (Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, and Rotisserie Seasoning). This will emulsify the Dressing.
This can then be added to the Cold Pasta Salad and won’t separate.
You can also use a whisk to add the Oil in slowly or a hand blender.
I usually do this in a large bowl that will hold the Pasta Salad and whisk the dressing into the mayo. Then throw everything into the bowl, mix and refrigerate.
Don’t worry about getting it to emulsify properly like you would with a mayo. The mayo itself is already emulsified and contains oil. You are just adding in more, so it’s not quite as difficult as making mayo from scratch. Just start off with adding a little bit while whisking and repeat.
Rotisserie Pasta Salad Vegetables
Here you can get creative and add in whatever you like most in a Pasta Salad. This recipe makes use of the following
Other Ideas may include Hot Peppers, Radish, Lettuce, and Carrots, or just about anything else you could place into a Cold Pasta Salad.
Add Rotisserie Chicken! Season the chicken and cook to be stripped down to include in the Salad for added protein along with some cheese.
Or Slice Chicken Breast into small pieces and cook them in a skillet. Afterward, season the Chicken with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning to be added to the salad when cooled.
Rotisserie Pasta Salad
- 2 C Short Pasta
- 1 med Peppers
- 1 small Onion
- 1 med Tomatoes
- 1/4 C Cucumber
- 1 stalk Celery
Creamy Rotisserie Dressing
- 1 C Neutral Oil
- 1/2 C Mayo
- 5-6 Tbl Vinegar
- 3 Tbl Sugar
- 1 Tbl JAH Rotisserie Seasoning
- Boil the Pasta, Strain, place back into the pot and fill with cold water to stop the cooking process. Strain again and set aside.
- Combine the Base Dressing ingredients (Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, and Rotisserie Seasoning). Mix really well.
- In a bowl large enough to hold the final Pasta Salad add Mayo. With a whisk slowly add in a small amount of the Base dressing. Whisk Well and repeat. You can also do this in a food processor or with a hand blender. Once the Dressing is emulsified add in your pasta and chopped vegetebles. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Jerk ChickenJuicy, Fall off the Bone, Charred Crispy Jerk Chicken with that addictive taste and just the right Hit of Heat, that you can control. Make it as Mild, Medium, Spicy or Hot as desired. The Jerk Marinade is made up in a Jar in about … Read more
- Cabbage Roll SoupWhat a wonderful Savory Cabbage Roll Soup made from Salted Tender Cabbage and Rice with Parsley, Tarragon & Caraway to add that Cabbage Roll taste. This soup is based on the Vegetable Soup and can include a variety of meats, such as ground Beef, Pork, … Read more
- Swiss SteakFork Tender Swiss Steak with a Flavorful Beefy Tomato Sauce. Done Stove top, in a Slow Cooker or Oven Braised for a Delicious Comforting Meal. Add in your choice of herbs to shape the Flavors and serve with Mashed, Roasted or Steamed Potatoes, Crispy Fries, … Read more