Wow, Rotisserie Salad is just Fantastic! The Dressing which is based on Mr Salad Dressing is something else over a salad. Add in any vegetables you desire and coat it in that wonderful Dressing using JAH Rotisserie Seasoning.
This is a good as a meal all by itself, a side dish, or wrap.
Include the Chicken or not. It’s all good either way.
If including the chicken, season chicken with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning and Bake in the oven until done. Strip the meat off and include it in the Salad.
Chicken Breast can also be used. Chop the Breast up into the desired size and cook in a skillet until just done. Sprinkle JAH Rotisserie Seasoning and toss before removing the chicken from the heat.
With the Chicken included, you can serve these up in Pita Bread or Tortillas as a wrap.
Vegetarian Rotisserie Salad
Fry up some jackfruit and season with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning instead of chicken. Tofu or Paneer can be added as well. Either Fried or added into the Dressing so that it has time to soak up the Flavors. Then pour the dressing with the Tofu or Paneer over the salad.
The Seasoning used for both the dressing and chicken is JAH Rotisserie Seasoning. This Seasoning makes for Fantastic Rotisserie-Style Chicken but also makes a wicked dressing.
You can add anything you want. We usually go with.
- Nappa Cabbage
- Iceberg or Romaine Lettuce
Additional items that we add from time to time are Peppers, Radishes, Green/Red/White/Yellow Onions, Spinach, Tomatoes, Celery, and Cheeses like Parmesan, Romano, Cheddar.
Rotisserie Salad Dressing
Add 1 Tbl per 1 portion of Mr Salad Dressing. Mix well and mix again before pouring the desired amount of dressing over the salad.
- 8 Chicken Legs
- 1/2 head Lettuce - – Chopped
- 8 Leaves Nappa Cabbage - – Chopped
- 1 Carrot - – Shredded
- 1/2 Cucumber - -Sliced and Quartered
- Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Radishes, etc.. - – Optional
- 1 C Oil
- 5-6 Tbl White Vinegar
- 3 Tbl Sugar
- 1 Tbl JAH Rotisserie Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Season the Chicken with JAH Rotisserie Seasoning and Bake skin side down for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, Flip chicken skin side up and bake another 15-20 minutes . Shut the oven off but leave the chicken in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Chop and prepare all the Vegetables going into the salad and combine all of the Rotisserie Salad Dressing Ingredients together in a Squeeze bottle and Shake well.
- Strip the meat from the chicken and add to the Salad. Pour the desired amount of Rotisserie Dressing over the Salad and mix well before serving.
- Jerk ChickenJuicy, Fall off the Bone, Charred Crispy Jerk Chicken with that addictive taste and just the right Hit of Heat, that you can control. Make it as Mild, Medium, Spicy or Hot as desired. The Jerk Marinade is made up in a Jar in about … Read more
- Cabbage Roll SoupWhat a wonderful Savory Cabbage Roll Soup made from Salted Tender Cabbage and Rice with Parsley, Tarragon & Caraway to add that Cabbage Roll taste. This soup is based on the Vegetable Soup and can include a variety of meats, such as ground Beef, Pork, … Read more
- Swiss SteakFork Tender Swiss Steak with a Flavorful Beefy Tomato Sauce. Done Stove top, in a Slow Cooker or Oven Braised for a Delicious Comforting Meal. Add in your choice of herbs to shape the Flavors and serve with Mashed, Roasted or Steamed Potatoes, Crispy Fries, … Read more