Almond Banana Milkshake
Delicious Almond Banana Milkshake made with Frozen Bananas, Butterscotch Ice cream, and Almond Milk for a Sahweet Milkshake! You can also make this with Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry Ice Cream.
Although I really love the caramel flavor that Butterscotch Ice Cream offers. It’s a very nice touch to the overall flavors of the milkshake.
Almond Banana Milkshake Components
The Almond milk is what makes this milkshake what it is. It works so well with the banana flavor. Add in 2 cups or more.
There are other versions of the Almond Milk too that I haven’t tested but believe would work just as well, such as Almond and Hazelnut Milk or Almond and Vanilla. Either way, the Almond Milk is what makes this Milkshake what it is.
You can use fresh Bananas. I myself use Frozen Bananas. I buy these by the box and freeze them all to use in Banana Bread, Milkshakes, and other recipes. Personally, I find you get far better flavor from frozen bananas. Just take them out and allow them to thaw some before peeling.
It can be kind of gross because there is the banana syrup that leaks out and mushy bananas but this for me is exactly what you want. A Banana where the Banana Flavor is intensified. Frozen Bananas are perfect for Smoothies and Banana Bread.
Don’t try to peel these right away it just won’t work. Allow them to defrost a bit. When softened they can be peeled easily. This recipe uses 2 Bananas.
This recipe uses Butterscotch Ice Cream which adds a nice caramel taste to the milkshake. Use Vanilla, Chocolate, or even Strawberry Ice Cream.
Add about 3-5 Large Scoops of the Ice cream or more along with some Ice Cubes.
Almond Banana Coffee Milkshake
Same as the Recipe below but Cold Coffee or an espresso shot is added as well for a Pick me up Milkshake.
Almond Banana Milk Shake
- 3-5 scoops Ice Cream
- 2 Bananas
- 2 C Almond Milk - – or more
- Add Ice Cubes into the Blender and Pulse a bit.
- Add Everything Else into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into Ice Cold Glass that was placed into the freezer. Place a Straw in and Serve. Optionally with some Whipped Cream.
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…