The Mama Burger offered by A&W. The Mama Burger Description reads.
A perfectly seasoned patty of 100% pure beef – raised without artificial hormones and steroids – topped with pickles, a slice of onion, ketchup, mustard and Teen® sauce, served on a freshly toasted sesame seed bun.
The Teen Sauce Ingredients are listed as.
canola oil, water, sugar, vinegar, modified corn starch, egg yolk, salt, mustard powder, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, caramel, spices, calcium disodium EDTA, spice extract.
To me this seems like a Seasoned Mayonnaise. The Go To Sauce for Teen Sauce is Mayo with BBQ Sauce. Some say Thousand Island Dressing. It just might be BBQ Seasoned Mayonnaise.
Standard Burger Information
Check out my post on How to Make Burgers. Which discusses how to make the Burger Patties, their Sizes, How to cook and the Seasonings for Burger Patties. Other topics include Toasting the Buns and Wrapping the Burgers as well as freezing the Patties.
It’s an informative post outlining the various components that come together to create your burger. The Toppings & Sauces are up to you.
Mama Burger Toppings
- Thinly Sliced Onion Rings
- Ruffled or Ridge Thinly Sliced Pickles
Place the Onion Rings in a Bowl of water to take the edge off if desired.
- 1 Sesame Hamburger Bun
- 1 85 g Burger Patty
- Ketchup & Mustard
- Burger Seasoning
- Thin Sliced Pickles
- Thin Onion Ring Slice
- 1 Tbl Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp BBQ Sauce or Thousand Island Dressing
- Place Waxed Paper on a Plate to wrap the Burger when done.
- Prepare the Toppings & Sauce.
- Butter and Toast the Buns. Season, Sear and Cook the Patty.
- Assemble the Burger starting with the CrownTeen SauceBurger PattyOnion SlicePicklesKetchup & Mustard on HeelWrap and let sit 5 minutes or keep warm in the oven.
- Chimichurri BurgerChimichurri Burger with a seasoned ground Beef Patty, topped with Red or Green Chimichurri, diced Onions, Pickled Cucumbers or Dill Pickle slices, Mayonnaise on a Buttered & Toasted Brioche Bun. Chimichurri Make the Chimichurri first, since this will need time to meld the Flavors. It…
- Pickled CucumbersAllow your taste buds to know and enjoy these Refrigerator Pickled Cucumbers. Whether harmoniously paired with your gastronomic delights, such as Hamburgers, Chicken Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Salads, used as a Relish or consumed as a snack. These Pickled Cucumber Slices will undoubtedly…
- Chimichurri ChickenChimichurri Chicken can be made with Chicken Breast or Chicken Quarters, Legs and/or Thighs. Just Salt & Pepper the Chicken to Sear for Breast or Bake for Quarters. Then ladle Green/Verde Chimichurri or Red/Rojo Chimichurri on top while the Chicken rest. Optionally marinate the Chicken…