The Donair Burger is another way to enjoy the classic Donair. Made with Toasted Garlic Buttered Buns filled with Donair Meat & Topped with Donair Sauce, Tomatoes and Onions. Optionally with Cheese.
There are a couple of variations of this. Sliced Donair Meat Folded unto the Hamburger Bun and Donair Meat Shaped into a Hamburger Patty.
If making this as Hamburger Patties be sure to let the Patties Sit in the Fridge for an hour or longer or freeze them prior to cooking, just the same as burgers.
The True Halifax Style Donair Burger uses Donair Sauce. For other Variations like Greek Versions. Tzatziki Sauce and/or Greek Red Sauce can be used.
Donair Burger Sides
Typically served with Fries. Mozzarella Sticks and/or Onion Rings goes really well with this too.
Alternatively, you can serve it with a Donair Salad.
- 1 Garlic Buttered & Toasted Hamburger Bun
- Thinly sliced donair meat - | JAH Halifax Donair Spice
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Donair Sauce
- Sliced Tomatoes & Onions
- Spread Garlic Butter on Buns and Lightly Toast in a Pan. Place on a plate and add Donair Sauce to both buns. Heat up the Donair Meat. Place on Bun.
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese, and Sliced Tomatoes & Onions.
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…