Tandoori Salad consists of mixed Vegetables and a simple Tandoori Dressing that is really just to good. It creates this nice red colored dressing that is sweet and very good to eat. Add Tandoori marinated Chicken for a Tandoori Chicken Salad.
Stuff the Salad into a Pita Bread or on some Naan Bread!
Tandoori Salad Vegetables
Add in whatever Vegetables you like, it works with almost anything. Some ideas below are;
- Napa Cabbage. This is really nice in Salads.
- Iceberg and/or Romaine lettuce
- Bell Peppers (Green, Orange, Red, Yellow)
- Onions (Green, Red, White, Yellow)
Prepare the vegetables any way you’d like, Chopped, Diced or Sliced. Wash and Strain well before placing into a Salad Bowl. Right before serving, drizzle that Tandoori Dressing all over and Toss.
This is an East Indian Salad consisting of Diced Tomatoes, Cucumbers, and Onions with Lemon Juice. Sometimes with Chili Peppers.
All of these same ingredients can be used with the Tandoori Dressing for a Tandoori Kachumber. The White Vinegar in the dressing can be exchanged with Lemon or Lime Juice or keep it the same.
Add in some diced mixed Bell Peppers!
Tandoori Salad Dressing
Normally the Tandoori Masala has some kick to it when used on Chicken. But in the Salad the heat is really toned down and all the other flavors come out to play. It really is a Delicious Sweet Salad Dressing.
Adding in Tandoori marinated Chicken, will up the heat a bit, but is it ever good.
Just combine the below ingredients together and mix really well. Pour it over your Vegetables and toss with or without Tandoori Chicken.
- 1 Cup Sunflower Oil
- 5 Tbl Vinegar
- 3 Tbl Sugar
- 1 Tbl Tandoori Masala
For some added crunch include some Indian trail Mix on top of the Salad as a Garnish.
Add some Tandoori Chicken! Just marinate Chicken Breast in the below marinade.
- 1/4 C Yogurt
- 1/4 C Neutral Oil
- 2 Tbl Tandoori Masala
- 1 Tbl Lemon Juice
After the Chicken has been marinated for at least 1 hour. Grill the Chicken, let cool and chop to include with the Salad.
- 1 Salad Bowl
- 1 Dressing Bottle
- As Desired Mixed Salad Vegetables / Iceberg Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Napa Cabbage, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumbers, Carrots, Bell Peppers
- 1 C Sunflower Oil
- 5-6 Tbl White Vinegar
- 3 Tbl White Sugar
- 1 Tbl Tandoori Masala
- Prepare the vegetables and wash and strain well. Add them into the Salad bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the Tandoori Dressing into a bottle and shake really well. Pour the desired amount over the salad right before serving.
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…