Vegeta Rice is an extremely easy Vegetable Rice dish made up in a Rice Cooker with just three ingredients. Just rinse the Rice, Add Hot Water, Butter and Vegeta. Cook on the basic white Rice setting.
Add some extra Fresh Vegetables or some Frozen Vegetables. Include with the Rice as it cooks or cook separately to top the plated Vegeta Rice.
Add cooked proteins and various Sauces to the plated Vegeta Rice to turn this into a meal all in itself. This is perhaps one of the easiest Rice Cooker recipes and the Flavor of the Rice can pair up with so many dishes.
Vegeta Rice Ingredients
Made with Rice, Butter & Vegeta Food Seasoning.
Use either Basmati or Jasmine.
Wash the Rice well until the water runs clear or just about.
1 Tbl of Real Butter or more for extra butteriness.
2 tsp – 1 Tbl of Vegeta Food Seasoning is enough to season 1 Cup of Basmati or Jasmine.
Salt, dehydrated vegetables 15,5% (carrot, parsnip, potato, onion, celery, parsley leaves), flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate), sugar, spices, maize starch, colour (riboflavin).
Wash and rinse the Rice well, and then strain through a sieve. Place it into the Rice Cooker with Hot Water, this will help the Butter Melt. The Vegeta Seasoning will add all the Salt & Flavor along with any Vegetables or Herbs & Spices you may want to add.
Add additional Fresh Vegetables as desired. Use sliced or diced Onions, minced Garlic, Green Onions, small diced or shredded Carrots and Green Peas or about 1/4 C of Frozen Mixed Vegetables to cook along with the Rice.
Vegetable Rice Seasoning
The main seasoning is 1 Tbl of Vegeta per 1 Cup of Rice. This can be reduced down to 2 tsp. But 1 Tbl per is pretty spot on.
Add additional Herbs & Spices to shape the overall Flavor if desired. Coriander for some Zest and Cumin for Deeper notes are good additions. Make it dominant in a single Herb added such as Savory, Parsley, or Thyme.
- 1 Rice Cooker
- 1 Seive
- 1 C Basmati or Jasmine Rice
- 1 1/2 C Hot Water
- 1 Tbl Vegeta
- 1 Tbl Butter
- 1/4 C Frozen Mixed Vegetables - Optional
- Wash and rinse the Rice well. Strain and place into the Rice Cooker.
- Add 1 Tbl of Vegeta Seasoning & Butter with 1 1/2 C of Hot Water so that it can melt the Butter, Mix and cook on the basic White Rice setting.
- Jerk ChickenJuicy, Fall off the Bone, Charred Crispy Jerk Chicken with that addictive taste and just the right Hit of Heat, that you can control. Make it as Mild, Medium, Spicy or Hot as desired. The Jerk Marinade is made up in a Jar in about … Read more
- Cabbage Roll SoupWhat a wonderful Savory Cabbage Roll Soup made from Salted Tender Cabbage and Rice with Parsley, Tarragon & Caraway to add that Cabbage Roll taste. This soup is based on the Vegetable Soup and can include a variety of meats, such as ground Beef, Pork, … Read more
- Swiss SteakFork Tender Swiss Steak with a Flavorful Beefy Tomato Sauce. Done Stove top, in a Slow Cooker or Oven Braised for a Delicious Comforting Meal. Add in your choice of herbs to shape the Flavors and serve with Mashed, Roasted or Steamed Potatoes, Crispy Fries, … Read more