It’s a pick me up dish too, giving the feel of that spring time energy. It’s just so nice.
You can slice the cucumbers as thick or thin as you like.
For me, I love shaved cucumber salad. There is just something about it. The Cucumbers are nice and thin and not sticking together as they do with sliced cucumbers.
Either way is fine, I sometimes go with the Sliced version because I enjoy that extra crunch.
I use Pickled Red Onions, which are really just amazing with this Salad. They elevate it so much. Although sliced Red Onions work too.
Peel the onions and cut in half, then slice from head to root for onion slices.
Feel free to add in other vegetables such as Peppers & Tomatoes, or even thinly sliced radishes which add nice heat and color.
JAH Cucumber Salad Dressing
- Either Slice the Cucumbers or with a Peeler, Peel the Cucumber into long thin strips.
- In a Bowl add the Cucumbers and Pickled Red Onions with JAH Creamy Rotisserie Dressing and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Chimichurri BurgerChimichurri Burger with a seasoned ground Beef Patty, topped with Red or Green Chimichurri, diced Onions, Pickled Cucumbers or Dill Pickle slices, Mayonnaise on a Buttered & Toasted Brioche Bun. Chimichurri Make the Chimichurri first, since this will need time to meld the Flavors. It…
- Pickled CucumbersAllow your taste buds to know and enjoy these Refrigerator Pickled Cucumbers. Whether harmoniously paired with your gastronomic delights, such as Hamburgers, Chicken Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Salads, used as a Relish or consumed as a snack. These Pickled Cucumber Slices will undoubtedly…
- Chimichurri ChickenChimichurri Chicken can be made with Chicken Breast or Chicken Quarters, Legs and/or Thighs. Just Salt & Pepper the Chicken to Sear for Breast or Bake for Quarters. Then ladle Green/Verde Chimichurri or Red/Rojo Chimichurri on top while the Chicken rest. Optionally marinate the Chicken…