Pasta Bake Sloppys
Pasta Bake Sloppys is Pasta with Sloppys mixed in. It’s a Sloppy Joe Meat Mixture with Sauce and Pasta. Topped with Cheese and baked in the oven in a single serve Au Gratin dish or Casserole dish. It’s another way to enjoy Sloppys. Add in Celery, Garlic, Red and Green Peppers, Carrots, Diced Tomatoes, Onions.
Sloppys is the Meat Mixture & Sauce that gets tossed with the cooked Pasta before being baked in the oven. Use JAH Sloppys or Hunts Manwich to make the Meat Mixture and Sauce.
Usually I add Onions, Celery and Green & Red Bell Peppers and sometimes roasted Red Peppers to the Meat Mixture. You can additionally add Garlic, Carrots, Diced Tomatoes or other Vegetables.
Any Short Pasta will work. For the Pasta Bake Sloppys I really like the Rotini or Cavatappi .
The Pasta is Boiled in Salted Water, Strained and then added to the Meat and Sauce mixture to fill four Au Gratin dishes or a casserole dish before being topped off with Cheese and Baked in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes.
You can also enjoy this recipe simply by mixing the Pasta with Sloppys and serve just like this.
Past Bake Sloppys Sauce
The amount of Sauce in the Sloppys is adequate enough for 1 lbs of Pasta. However some may wish a saucier dish in which case you can add in additional liquids to your liking. As the Pasta sits if you have leftovers it will soak up the Sauce.
Add more Tomato Juice, Sauce or Crushed Tomatoes to make this even saucier for the amount of Pasta that is being used. You can additionally add in Pizza Sauce as well. Much like the Sloppys Chip Dip. Which is Sloppys with Pizza Sauce at a 1:1 Ratio. Or add in Beef Broth for Beefy Flavor.
Pasta Bake Sloppys
- 1 lbs Short Pasta
- 1 Prepared Sloppys – with Vegetables - or use Hunts Manwich
- 2 C Shredded Marble Cheese - or other Kind
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Boil the Pasta in Salted Water while preparing the Sloppys Meat Mixture using JAH Sloppys or a can of Hunts Manwich.
- Strain the Pasta and Combine with the Sloppys Meat Mixture. Fill four Single Serve Au Gratin Dish or a Casserole dish. Top with desired amount of Cheese and Bake in a preheated Oven at 450 F for about 10- 15 minutes or until the Cheese is melted nicely. Optionally Broil the Top for Color. Garnish with Pepper Flakes and Parsley. Let Rest then Serve.
- Aioli Pork ChopsAioli Pork Chops are just Phenomenal! These Pork Chops are marinated in an Aioli Marinade using the Jar version of it. Where everything is placed into a Jar and puréed with an Immersion Blender. Slow cooked until fork tender. Just as they come out of…
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…