Lemon Chicken Sauce
Lemon Chicken Sauce over Battered and Deep Fried Chicken Fillet or Crunchy Chicken Balls. For this recipe. I rely on two Key Ingredients to establish the base. I add to this, Lemon Juice and Lemon Pepper to taste. With added Sugar or Honey to make this delicious sauce that gets serve over Chicken Balls or Deep Fried Chicken Fillet.
While the Sauce is quite simple, only consisting of Lemon Juice with or without Water, Sugar and/or Honey and Thickener sometimes with Lemon Rind or added Vinegar.
Mine relies on 2 key Ingredients. Custard mix which offers additional flavor as well as coloring and Shirriff Lemon Pie Mix which offers a Lemon Taste that is loved by many. With the added Lemon Juice and Sugar. It creates an awesome Sauce for Chicken.
Lemon Sauce Consistency
For the Consistency if you like it Thinner add in extra Water or more Lemon Juice. I wouldn’t reduce the Thickener as the amount used is required for the Taste and Color as well.
Add more or less of the Lemon Juice according to taste. Some like a lot of kick while others not so much.
Garnish the Dish with some Lemon Wedges, Slices or Strips.
You can use JAH Chicken Ball Recipe or use the same batter to cut length wise the chicken Breast so that you get a Thin Fillet. Batter the Chicken Fillet and then Cut into strips and serve the sauce on top with some Lemon Wedges, Slices or Strips.
You could skip the batter and just cook up some chicken breast and serve the sauce mix in or on top.
Lemon Chicken Sauce
- 1 C Water
- 1/4 C Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl Sugar or Honey
- 1 1/2 Tbl Custard Mix
- 1 1/2 Tbl Shirriff Lemon Pie Mix
- Lemon Pepper to taste
- Mix Ingredients together and bring to a boil mixing often. Serve Hot.
- Chimichurri BurgerChimichurri Burger with a seasoned ground Beef Patty, topped with Red or Green Chimichurri, diced Onions, Pickled Cucumbers or Dill Pickle slices, Mayonnaise on a Buttered & Toasted Brioche Bun. Chimichurri Make the Chimichurri first, since this will need time to meld the Flavors. It…
- Pickled CucumbersAllow your taste buds to know and enjoy these Refrigerator Pickled Cucumbers. Whether harmoniously paired with your gastronomic delights, such as Hamburgers, Chicken Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Salads, used as a Relish or consumed as a snack. These Pickled Cucumber Slices will undoubtedly…
- Chimichurri ChickenChimichurri Chicken can be made with Chicken Breast or Chicken Quarters, Legs and/or Thighs. Just Salt & Pepper the Chicken to Sear for Breast or Bake for Quarters. Then ladle Green/Verde Chimichurri or Red/Rojo Chimichurri on top while the Chicken rest. Optionally marinate the Chicken…