KD and Tuna
One box of Kraft Dinner and one can of Tuna with the Juices squeezed out to make a Creamy KD and Tuna ready in about 10 minutes.
This is another Kraft Dinner recipe we had growing up. The can of Tuna has all the juices squeezed out and is added last, just to mix in and heat through. Adjust the consistency by adding in more milk at the end if desired.
1 box of original Kraft Dinner. This is cooked Hamburger Helper style, all in one pot.
One can of Tuna in water with the juices squeezed out. Add it to Kraft Dinner, just when it is about done. Mix to break it down and heat through before serving.
KD and Tuna with Extra Cheese
The added Butter, Cheese Whiz & Milk makes it a creamy cheese dish. Optionally add in Cheese Whiz Sauce in place of the Cheese Whiz.
If you want a strong butter flavor to come through, then substitute the Sea Salt with Butter Popcorn seasoning.
If you want a more cheesy flavor, add shredded cheese when the dish is cooked and heat through until the cheese is melted. Then add Salt & Pepper to taste.
KD and Tuna Toppings
Some nice Cheesy Crackers crumbled over top is a nice touch. You can also drizzle over some Hot Sauce or yes, some Ketchup. I don’t know what it is about the Cheese & Ketchup Flavor, but I really love it.
How to Cook KD & Tuna
Throw everything into a skillet or wok, except for the canned tuna. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the can of Tuna with the juices squeezed out and mix it in. Season with Salt & Pepper.
KD and Tuna
- 1 box Original Kraft Dinner
- 1 Can Tuna in water
- 1 C Water
- 1 C Milk or Cream
- 2 Tbl Cheese Whiz - – or Cheese Whiz Sauce
- 2 Tbl Butter
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Squeeze all the juice out from the tuna and set this aside to add last.
- In the Skillet add Water, Milk, Cheese Powder, Cheese Whiz or Cheese Whiz Sauce, Butter, Pasta. Mix well and turn the heat to max. Bring to a Boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 8 minutes. Add the canned Tuna with the juices squeezed out and mix well. Add more Milk if desired to adjust the consistency.Season with Salt & Pepper to taste. Optionally add shredded cheese until melted, then season with Salt & Pepper.
- Salt and Pepper FriesSalt and Pepper Fries with a hit of Tang! It’s a very simple Fry Seasoning that can be used on Deep Fried or Air Fried French Fries. Add as little or as much as desired over the Fries. Salt and Pepper Seasoning The ratio is…
- Butter Popcorn SeasoningThis post is to give you a spark of curiosity. We are talking about Butter Popcorn Seasoning as an ingredient for everyday cooking. Yes, it is used for more than just seasoning Popcorn. Knowing that this can be used in various amounts anywhere the desire…
- Tandoori SaladTandoori Salad consists of mixed Vegetables and a simple Tandoori Dressing that is really just to good. It creates this nice red colored dressing that is sweet and very good to eat. Add Tandoori marinated Chicken for a Tandoori Chicken Salad. Stuff the Salad into…