JFC Snack Wrap
Golden Crispy cooked Chicken Breaded with our secret Herbs & Spices, perfectly seasoned and fried to perfection, served on a Toasted Tortilla with generous spread of creamy Mayonnaise, Zesty Mayonnaise or other choice of sauce. The crispy, succulent chicken is delicately nestled on a bed of crisp Lettuce, adding a refreshing crunch to each bite.
For those seeking a burst of additional flavors, the option to include sliced Tomatoes, Onions, Dill Pickles, crispy Bacon, or Cheese is available, transforming this JFC Snack Wrap into a mouthwatering feast. Indulge in the heavenly blend of textures and flavors as you savor every delectable morsel of this irresistible creation.
JFC Frickin Good Chicken
Before assembling the JFC Snackwich, you need to make the JFC Chicken up. This can come from a few different places, using JFC Chicken Fingers or JFC Chicken Breast sliced in half (prepared the same way as the JFC Chicken Burger), or leftover Fried Chicken stripped off the bone. Either way, it all starts with that Frickin Good Chicken prepared in advance or using leftovers.
JFC Chicken Fingers
Make JFC Chicken Fingers up before assembling the wrap or in advance and frozen to be reheated for this recipe, using one strip for each wrap. Which is a great way to have a snack wrap pretty much on demand.
JFC Chicken Breast
Prepare JFC Chicken Breast just the same for the JFC Chicken Burger, and slice each one in half to create 2 JFC Chicken Tortilla Wraps.
Stripped JFC Fried Chicken
Use a Fresh batch or leftover JFC Fried Chicken stripped off the bone to make these wraps. Fill with your choice of Vegetables & Sauce.
JFC Snack Wrap Sauce
Use Mayo Spread out on the Tortillas or any of the below sauces.
KFC serves these up with a Zingy & Peppery Mayo. To do the same, combine 1/4 C of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice & 1/8 tsp Black Pepper. Optionally some hot sauce too for some extra heat.
Sweet Thai Sauce Mayo
The sauce used for the Sweet Thai Chicken wrap, can be used by combining Mayo & Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
Use Ranch or Caesar Dressing along with some Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomatoes. Use the Garlic Mesquite Mayo in the Swiss Chalet version of their Rotisserie Wraps.
Mild Mayo Sauce
The Mild Mayo Sauce is an excellent saucer for Chicken.
JFC Snack Wrap Toppings
Either Iceberg or Romaine Lettuce and can include various other toppings such as;
- Various Cheese
- Banana Peppers
Warm or toast the Tortillas up on both sides in a frying pan over medium heat before assembling. Additionally, you can place the assembled JFC Chicken Tortilla Wrap in a Panini Grill for a few minutes.
JFC Snack Wrap
- 1 Pan
- Toast both sides of the Tortillas in a frying pan over medium heat and plate.
- Assemble the wrapMayo LettuceOther optional ToppingsOne Chicken TenderServe, or place into the Panini Grill for a few minutes and serve.
Zesty MayonnaiseCombine the below ingredients for a Zesty Mayonnaise Spread, or check the post out for other sauce ideas.
- 1/4 C Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Chimichurri BurgerChimichurri Burger with a seasoned ground Beef Patty, topped with Red or Green Chimichurri, diced Onions, Pickled Cucumbers or Dill Pickle slices, Mayonnaise on a Buttered & Toasted Brioche Bun. Chimichurri Make the Chimichurri first, since this will need time to meld the Flavors. It…
- Pickled CucumbersAllow your taste buds to know and enjoy these Refrigerator Pickled Cucumbers. Whether harmoniously paired with your gastronomic delights, such as Hamburgers, Chicken Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs & Sausages, Salads, used as a Relish or consumed as a snack. These Pickled Cucumber Slices will undoubtedly…
- Chimichurri ChickenChimichurri Chicken can be made with Chicken Breast or Chicken Quarters, Legs and/or Thighs. Just Salt & Pepper the Chicken to Sear for Breast or Bake for Quarters. Then ladle Green/Verde Chimichurri or Red/Rojo Chimichurri on top while the Chicken rest. Optionally marinate the Chicken…