Enjoy a Creamy Cold Refreshing Iced Capp at home any time. It’s a Coffee on Ice with additional ingredients to get those unique Flavors.
I am still messing around with the ratios. But find this to be pretty close to Tim Hortons Iced Capp.
Tim Hortons Iced Capp Ingredients
SKIM MILK, TIM HORTONS COFFEE (WATER, COFFEE EXTRACT), CANE SUGAR, CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOUR, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE DIBASIC, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM. CONTAINS MILK.
Homemade Iced Capp Ingredients
Made with Coffee, Cream, Syrup, Cane Sugar, Vanilla and Ice Cubes for a Creamy Cool Taste.
The type of Coffee will affect the overall flavor. Use Tim Hortons Instant Coffee Granules or use Brewed Tim Hortons Coffee frozen into ice cubes, about 2 Cup of Brewed Coffee.
Instant Coffee Granules
Use 1 Tbl of Tim Hortons Instant Coffee Granules.
You can make this stronger or weaker by adjusting how much coffee granules you add.
Tim Hortons uses 18 % cream. Although you can use 10 %, which I often do. Use about 1/2 C of Cream per Tay of Ice Cubes.
Chocolate & Caramel are just so Awesome together creating it’s own Addicting Flavor. Both Smucker’s Chocolate & Caramel Syrup are used to get those unique Flavors in an Iced Cappuccino. I am curious about using Hershey’s brands to see the difference if any.
Chocolate & Caramel Syrup
These are what is added to get that Iced Capp Flavor.
More of the Syrup can be drizzled over the Iced Capp that is topped with Whipped Cream.
Cane Sugar is listed as one of the ingredients and boosts the Sweetness. The addition of Cane Sugar will bring the homemade version up to match the sweetness you find in Tim Hortons Iced Capps.
Added for additional Sweetness. This can be substituted with White or Brown Sugar and in amounts to suit your taste.
This has a unique characteristic Flavor when combined with Chocolate & Caramel that offers that unique after taste. It’s the Sweet Trinity of Flavors Chocolate, Caramel & Vanilla.
1 Tray of Ice Cubes is blended up in the blender until it is in very small pieces. Small enough to fit through the Straw. Pulse the blender first to break down the ice cubes and then blend until they are in very small pieces.
Another option is to make Brewed Coffee and freeze this into ice cubes instead. Use about 2 Cups of Water with 1 Tbl of Tim Hortons Instant Coffee or just 2 Cups of Brewed Coffee. Pour into an Ice Cube Tray and freeze.
Iced Capp Flavors
Experiment with different flavoring extracts like Hazelnut or add in Cocoa, Cinnamon, Maple Syrup. Add in the addition of Almond Milk or Hazelnut Almond Milk to create various flavors.
Homemade Iced Capp
Creamy Cold Homemade Iced Capp for whenever the craving hits.
Iced Capp Toppings
Add some Whipped Cream and a drizzle of Chocolate or Caramel Syrup on top of the Whipped Cream or add both Chocolate & Caramel.
- 1 Blender
- 1 Ice Cube Tray
- 1 Tray Ice Cubes
- 1/2 C Cream - 10% – 18%
- 4 Tbl Caramel Syrup
- 2 Tbl Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Tbl Tim Hortons Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 Tbl Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place into the Blender all ingredients.
- Pulse the Blender to first break up the ice cubes into smaller pieces. Then blend on high to further blend the Ice into little pieces that can fit through a straw.
- Pour into 2 Glasses with Straws and Enjoy. Optionally top it off with some Whipped Cream and Syrup on top.
- Burrito BowlThis Taco Burrito Bowl is made with all the same ingredients used to make a Taco Burrito. All layered in a Plate, Bowl or Tortilla Bowl. Place everything out on the table, so everyone can build their own with some Soda and enjoy a Family … Read more
- Aioli Pork ChopsAioli Pork Chops are just Phenomenal! These Pork Chops are marinated in an Aioli Marinade using the Jar version of it. Where everything is placed into a Jar and puréed with an Immersion Blender. Slow cooked until fork tender. Just as they come out of … Read more
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your … Read more