Chicken Bacon Ranch Burrito
Chicken Bacon Ranch Burrito with Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Cheese. It’s a BLT with Chicken and Ranch Dressing instead of Mayonnaise or a Chicken BLT Ranch. These are then Rolled up into a Burrito and Grilled Panini Style before serving.
You can always enjoy the Filling just as a Salad as well.
Different versions of Chicken Bacon Ranch Burritos
There are a couple of different versions depending on where you pick up your Chicken Bacon Ranch Burrito or Wrap.
Tim Hortons Chicken Bacon Ranch Burritos Ingredients
Tim Horton’s does it with Grilled Chicken or Crispy Chicken, Bacon, Tomatoes, Lettuce, and Ranch Dressing. Grilled Panini Style or not.
Subway Chicken Bacon Ranch Burritos Ingredients
Subway uses Rotisserie Chicken, Bacon, Monterrey Cheese Blend, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Green Peppers, and Ranch Dressing.
McDonalds Chicken Bacon Ranch Burritos Ingredients
McDonald’s offers these only in Snack Wraps which uses Seasoned Chicken Breast, Processed Cheese, Lettuce, and Ranch Dressing.
Additional Chicken Bacon Ranch Fillings
Additional fillings can be added as desired such as Onions, Red & Green Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, or other Cheese Blends, Spinach, Cucumbers, Radish, Hot Peppers, or some Sriracha.
The Chicken Breast gets its flavor from the Brine Solution that the Chicken Marinates in. You can do this the night before and allow the Chicken Breast to marinate overnight in the fridge in preparation for making the wraps the next day.
You could also skip the Brine Solution and just season the Chicken Breast anyway you’d like or brush the Chicken Breast with Meat Oil and Cook and then Dice.
Left Over Chicken
Leftover Chicken or Turkey can also be used. Season with Salt & Pepper if not already and use in the Burrito.
For this post, I had leftover Chicken from Roast Chicken and Gravy the day before. However, the Brined Chicken which is the same brine used for McDonald’s Grilled Chicken Burger results in a very tasty chicken that pairs really well with this Chicken Bacon Ranch Burrito Recipe.
Cooking Chicken Bacon Ranch
I find that Dicing the Bacon and the Chicken. Then cooking in the Skillet is easiest and faster with less cleanup.
When it comes time to cook the Burrito either with a Panini Press or Grill. The objective is to have the filling very cold so that when the Burrito is placed on the Panini or Grill for only a few minutes. It makes a grill mark and warms the outside but the inside middle is still cold.
This contrast of a hot outside but cold inside is very pleasing as well as keeping the Lettuce and Tomatoes intact.
Prepare a big Batch of Diced Chicken and Bacon and portion into Ziploc Bags. Take out the night before to have the next day. Just Chop up some Lettuce, Tomatoes and add some Cheese with Ranch Dressing and Grill.
These make a great lunch or snack. As a Main Course, serve two of these Burritos per person with a side of French Fries, Chips, or Doritos with your Burritos.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Burrito
- Panini Grill or Grill
- 8 large Flour Tortillas
- 2 Chicken Breast Diced
- 8 slices Bacon Chopped
- 1 Tomato Diced
- Lettuce Shredded
- Ranch Dressing as needed
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese as desired
Chicken Breast Marinade
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/4 C Oil
- 2 tsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Chicken Powder & Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Liquid Smoke & Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper & Paprika
- Combine the Marinade ingredients and Marinate Chicken for 2 hours or more.
- Chop the Bacon Coarsely and Dice the Raw Chicken. Add Bacon to a Skillet over medium heat and cook until Crisp. Remove the Bacon and Place it into a large Bowl. Drain the Grease and save it for future use. Return the Skillet to the burner and Cook the Chicken until done. Empty the Chicken into the Bowl with the Bacon and refrigerate to cool down faster.
- Wash and Prep Your Vegetables. Add the Vegetables to the Bowl after the meat is cold and Add enough Ranch Dressing for good coverage and a handful of Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Toss and Fill, then Roll the Tortillas like a Burrito with the sides in and rolled.
- Grill the Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps in a Panini Press or on a Grill. You can also just Cook a bit in a frying pan. Just enough to develop a crust or grill marks and slightly warm, but not heated through and Serve.