Air Fried Tandoori Chicken
Air Fried Tandoori Chicken done the same way as your standard Tandoori Chicken. Can you still get the charred pieces? Yep and maybe even a bit better in the air fryer.
For this recipe I use Chicken Drumsticks, Skin on. No Scoring. Which is just a matter of preference. You can remove the Skin or Score the Chicken for a deeper absorption of the Tandoori marinade if you’d like.
I am currently developing a JAHZKITCHEN brand of Tandoori Masala. However, Kissan Tandoori Masala may be used just as well and in the same amounts.
The Marinade consists of the below ingredients and is pretty standard for Tandoori Chicken. Optionally add minced Garlic & Ginger to elevate those flavors or Chilies to add some heat.
- 1/4 C Yogurt & Neutral Oil
- 2 Tbl Tandoori Masala
- 1 – 2 Tbl Lemon Juice
Mix the above together well and place the chicken in. Toss to ensure each piece gets coated and refrigerate for 1 hour or more. Longer marination is better resulting in Chicken where the flavors have penetrated into the Chicken a bit more.
Air Frying Tandoori Chicken
Place the chicken in a single layer with space between each piece. Air Fry at 400 F for 25 minutes.
Remove and allow to rest before serving.
Air Fried Tandoori Chicken
- Air Fryer
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/4 C Neutral Oil
- 1/4 C Yougurt
- 2 Tbl JAH Tandoori Masala - – or use Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 Tbl Lemon Juice
- Combine the Marinade ingredients together and mix well. Add the Chicken, cover and refrigereate for a minimum of 1 hour. Longer is better.
- Place the Chicken into the Air Fryer in a single layer with space between each piece. Air Fry at 400 F for 25 minutes. Flipping over halfway if desired. Let Rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Taco BurritosTry Taco Burritos for your next Taco Tuesday Meal. Stuffed with Refried Beans, Mexican Rice, Red Taco Sauce, Beef, Sour Cream and Cheese. Rolled up and toasted in a pan or grilled crispy. You can add in or omit any Burrito fillings to customize your…
- Chicken Broccoli CasseroleThis is an incredibly comforting Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Made with diced Chicken Breast, Broccoli florets and Rice, enveloped by a Flavorful Creamy Sauce, and topped with melted Cheddar or Velveeta Cheese, making every mouthful an absolute delight. Chicken Broccoli Casserole Ingredients Made with Chicken…
- Cream of Mushroom Pork ChopsCream of Mushroom Pork Chops is a simple and comforting dish with fork tender meat and a succulent savory Mushroom Gravy. This recipe is oven braised Pork Chops, with an unthickened Mushroom Gravy used to braise and thickened right before serving. Although there are different…